Which David Yurman ring to pick

Lisa-SH

Lisa-SH
O.G.
Sep 30, 2006
Hi all, can you tell me which ring is better for the visual and investment purpose as well? I love both of these two rings 1)Diamond & Silver Open cabe ring; 2) DY Prasiolite Diamond & Silver Ring.

I have the second one in necklace a few years, and the necklace I like very much, however I am not big fan of matching jewelry. Also I always like the complicated confetti style ring but never had one before.

I attach pictures of trying on here as well. Appreciate your opinion.:smile::graucho:

Attachments

• 800.png
    800.png
    82.3 KB · Views: 448
  • photo_2.jpg
    photo_2.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 456
  • photo_1.jpg
    photo_1.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 452
Thanks for quick reply. Now each one got a vote, would love to hear more comments and opinion, from different angles such as investment purpose...etc.:smile: Thank you.

I'm not sure what you by "investment" as jewelry in general shouldn't be bought for investment purposes. If you mean investment for longivity, it depends - both pieces I think could work for the long run - but my preference of the two is the second one. I also think it looks better on your finger.

Thanks. From the materials or diamond qty, obviously the 2nd one has more regular shape diamonds and gemstone. But the price of 1st one is higher than the 2nd one, any thoughts?

Both look great on you! The 1st one seems more casual and the 2nd one dressy. I don’t think you can go wrong with either one.

Thanks. From the materials or diamond qty, obviously the 2nd one has more regular shape diamonds and gemstone. But the price of 1st one is higher than the 2nd one, any thoughts?

When you first saw them what one did you like first? What one can you see yourself wearing everyday? For me, I would go with the 1st one only because as much as I love the 2nd one I know I wouldn't wear it as much as the 1st one (my style is casual ~ even at work).