Which Damier handheld?

• Speedy 25

• Ribera MM

• Alma

• Triana

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my gosh I'm still can't really decide! Not even lean towards one between the Alma or the Ribera!! :wacko: Speedy is still kind of being considered, and the Triana is no longer considered.

I've revised pros and cons based on opinions here:

Speedy
pros - least expensive, top zipper is easy to get in/out of, classic shape
cons - too common, sags, I have a Speedy already

Ribera MM
pros - shape makes it very roomy, bag is structured (pro for me), like a structured Speedy, unique shape
cons - opening may be hard to get in/out of if zipper not pulled down all the way, a little too round and bulky, thinking about it...it may be TOO big for me. (Keep in mind although I'm getting into larger bags, I still don't carry a ton with me)

Alma
pros - feminine and classic shape, zipper easier to get in/out of, very classy (probably can be easily dressed up or down, more so than the other two), opens very wide
cons - top can become distorted if too much is put inside (wonder if that'll be a problem for me?)

I think I will go into LV today and play around with the Speedy, Alma, and Ribera...I have emailed let-trade to let them know I'm in search of an Alma and Ribera MM and they have began searching for one for me. If I can get an Alma for around $650 or Ribera MM around $800, depending which one comes first, I will probably make my final decision like that. I have't seen them sell many damier Almas before though.

I may be a little biased, but the Damier Speedy 25 is next on my wish list! I have the Ribera PM (I love small, structured bags):it's wonderfully elegant and unusual, but I would imagine that it's rounded shape in a bigger size would stick out further from the body than the PM does already....? Personally, I've never considered the Alma - it's beautiful, but wayyyy too big for me!

Umm...I think the Speedy and the Triana will both hold the sunglasses case...they are both decently big bags and the sunglasses case isn't as big as tupperware or anything.

I have a Speedy 25 and a very large LV sunglass case. I don't have any problem getting the case in and out of the bag.

I vote for the speedy. It is less expensive, you can get it new, and it meets all your needs.

I voted for the ALMA, because it is so classy! Forget Speedy if you don't like the sag. (Personally it is MY favorite, but this is your poll, not mine.) Ribera is pretty, too, but more $$. And the other one I don't like at all. Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.