Which Damier handheld?

• Speedy 25

• Ribera MM

• Alma

• Triana

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i vote for the alma in damier. i have it so i may be biased BUT it is the classiest bag and i have had mine since dec. i'm careful where i set the bag down so the leather bottom is still without scratches. i love the alma! get it!

I voted for the Ribera MM - the simpler version of the dressed-up Duomo. The shape is unique and has a big opening so it isnt hard to get in and out of. It would definitely hold a lot of stuff including your sunnies case. Hope this helps :smile:

I vote for the Alma. If you're looking for classic, structured and not too common, you can't go wrong with the Alma. The only complaint I've heard about this bag is the wraparound double-zip closure. I suppose many people find this annoying (just like with the zippy wallet). I've seen women carrying the Mono Alma with the zipper open.

I'm into larger bags but found the Ribera too structured for its size. It almost felt like a structured speedy 35 to me but then again I'm not a huge fan of structured bags. This bag would be perfect for you if you want a larger structured bag.

The Triana is very nice and definetely uncommon, however, I think it is small. I actually considered it once but was dissappoined at the size once I saw it in person. My SA at that time mentioned she never sold one to anyone under the age of 50 and even had the nerve to say I looked older with it. That was rude.

The Speedy 25 is cute but like you mentioned, it is more common and the sag could be an issue for you. I have a Damier Ebene Speedy 30 and I love it. I like a slight sag so I use a Large Purseket with it, however, I have the obsession sunnies too and I find that the case takes up a lot of space in my speedy 30. I usually carry my LV wallet, small agenda, mini pochette, cosmetics pouch, wapity, sunnies, and two other non-LV pouches. All this fits better without the Purseket but then I don't like the huge sag.

Good luck with your decision! :yes:

i vote for the alma, very classy and you dont have to worry about vachetta. Second would be the speedy, i have the damier 25 and its my fave bag (although that may be because it was my first LV), fits heaps and looks classy. I do put a piece of cardboard at the bottom.

Hmmm...looking at more pics of the Triana, I think that one's out of the question now. DBF really likes it, and I used to LOVE this bag but now it's just too...square.

I'm still thinking about the Speedy, but not as much as the Alma and Ribera. I think it'll be a tough decision between those two. Thanks and keep the votes coming!

I had the Triana and ended up selling it. The Triana bag has a tendency to crease at the bottom of the zipper on both sides (just a tid bit here) I would go with the Damier speedy 25, its a great size, less structure than some you have listed. Plus when you do want to later sell for to get something new, it has a great resell value on ebay!

I have the Alma in Damier. It's a great bag with a cell pocket, with a beautiful red lining, opens nice and wide so no losing things . The double zipper works great if you are in a hurray just leave the zipper towards on side slightly and then you only need one hand. The bottom doesn't scratch easily and wipes clean if it needs it. The rolled handles are very comfy. Good luck with you selection.

I have damier speedy 25 and I love her so much, it's such a carefree bag and you can't go wrong with the speedy, it's also spacious.

The Alma is a classic bag I like the bag but never got a chance to play around with the bag...

This is indeed tough choice!!! try in the store to see which one is look better on you!!!Good luck

I vote for the Alma. It has a distinctive shape, but a classic shape and has good capacity. I am 5'3" and I saw the Alma in a LV Boutique last week. It would not be too big for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.