Which Damier Graphite wallet: Zippy or Brazza

kobaka

Sep 5, 2011
Hi there,

I am not sure which wallet to choose - like them both... maybe some of you are experienced with both of them. If not, any opinion will help!

The Zippy has the advantage of keeping the whole thing closed, but offers less card slots (8), even tho being bigger.

The Brazza seems to be smaller, at least slimmer. And offers more slots for credit cards

Any comments appreciated,
kobaka

Attachments

• Zippy.jpeg
    Zippy.jpeg
    47.2 KB · Views: 556
  • Brazza.jpeg
    Brazza.jpeg
    44.7 KB · Views: 559
Here are other things to consider:

1. If you wish to have access to your things within 1 second - Brazza. Zippy will take 2-3 seconds.
2. Do you like your wallet to be exposed to everyone? I used to have a Brazza, then noticed that the interior is open to everyone's view each time I open it to pay for something. That's how I decided to get a Sarah.

However, between Zippy and Brazza, I'll still choose Brazza coz I can't stand the zipping and unzipping each time I want to pay for something. Just my 2 cents.

Thanks prplhrt21 and Nlvfan for your votes ;)

@Nlvfan: how many credit card slots are in the sarah? And do they offer it in Damier Graphite? I think it looks a bit more like the feminine line...

Thanks prplhrt21 and Nlvfan for your votes ;)

@Nlvfan: how many credit card slots are in the sarah? And do they offer it in Damier Graphite? I think it looks a bit more like the feminine line...

Sorry, didn't realized you are a guy. Yes, Sarah is actually from the woman's range but then again, I use Brazza too:graucho:

Saw the Brazza in Damier Infini online and that looks great too. I guess the (less expensive) Damier Graphite (€ 360) is more durable compared to the kind of more noble Infini soft calf leather (€ 510). What do you guys think of this?

picture.php

And I still didn't delete the Zippy from my list ;)

I don't recommend the Brazza at all. I had one and had to have the glazing redone twice within seven months. And eventually I asked for a refund. I bought a Zippy Compact Wallet instead, have been using it every day for almost a year and I have had no problems with it whatsoever. It still looks brand new. Whenever I need a new wallet again, it'll definitely be one with a zip closure.