Which Damier color do you like better?

I would get the Azur but would also Apple Garde the vachetta.

I love the look of Azur against a black wool coat or black leather jacket. When I've tried on the Ebene, I've felt that the bags looked too mature for me... And I'm 25!

That was kind of my thinking too! But when I saw the ebene in the trevi I fell in love! I think it does depend on the style of the bag. I think for the speedy I'm leaning towards the azur. I was worried about the vachetta, but when I went to the LV boutique, the lady showed me one they kept in the back that had a beautiful honey color and I didn't mind it so much. She told me these bags were designed so that the vachetta would change color over time, or else they would have treated it themselves. She also said that it helps distinguish the fake ones from the real ones. Both these bags are so beautiful, I don't even think I've made much progress in my decision.

I voted for the Ebony, only because I'm so clumsy/spastic that I'd stain the Azur in a week! They're actually both gorgeous, it's just a matter of preference and practicability.

Personally, I'd say Azur. It's younger and fresher!
I love Damier Ebene but it's much more mature and serious!
It depends on the look you're going for. And yes, I think you would be able to wear Azur in the winter, although it's more of a summer bag.

for all seasons - ebene.

for summer: azur. but I found that in some bag styles, ebene looks better, and for some azur. for the speedy I think both goes.

I have a speedy azur 30 and love it! now going for ebene bloomsbury.