Which Damier Bag for office?

1. Which damier bag do you think is more office appropriate? The office I work in requires business attire, but I don't have to wear a suit every day.

Damier Papillon or the Damier Speedy?

I carry a separate lightweight tote for paperwork and lunch so the size of the bag is not an issue.

Thanks for your opinions.

2. I have the damier papillon and I sometimes wear it with business outfits, but my vote goes to the damier speedy. To me, it looks a little more polished and not as casual as the papillon :biggrin:

3. I actually vote for papillon because it is a little more structured and will hold it's shape over time.

Are you set on those two choices?

4. That is a tough one because I love them both! The first thing that popped into my head for the office was the Alma. I don't think you could go wrong with either the Speedy or the Papillon. I vote for the Speedy just because I want one so much! :biggrin: :lol:

5. i think the parioli makes a great office bag. from the 2 you mentioned, i'd vote for the speedy.

6. I like these two bags but I'm not limited to them. The Saleya PM also catches my eye. Since I love my Trousse makeup bag, I really want a bag in damier, too, but I just can't make up my mind. Shoulder bag? Handbag? Too many choices.... Arghh.....

I carry that trousse in every bag I carry --- love it!

7. Hmmm, for the office, I'd say the Saleya PM. It seems big enough to hold all your work essentials and then some. Then I would go for the Pap, then the Speedy. IMO, the Speedy looks more casual, but just a teeeeeny bit less casual then the Pap.

8. I have the saleya pm and carried it to work today. I love it---it's polished looking, yet can also be dressed down.

9. Speedy, it's such a classic bag and you can fit soooooo much in it.

10. Wait - if you're also considering the Saleya, my vote goes for that. I love that bag! It looks like the perfect work tote :nuts:

11. I would vote for the Speedy but the ALma would be great, too.

12. if i had to chose it would be: Saleya, Duomo, then the Papillon.

13. I vote for speedy.

14. I'll choose damier alma or damier duomo for the office environment. Maybe damier papillon on Fridays.

15. 1. duomo
    2. saleya pm
    3. papillon
    4. speedy

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice