Which DA would you recommend for a first piece

Jordyaddict

Feb 3, 2014
Hi all

So I've see and read about the DA print and like most I'm worried about the colour transfer and colour change. But love the look and want to get a piece.

What would you recommend and a first piece?

Hi all

So I've see and read about the DA print and like most I'm worried about the colour transfer and colour change. But love the look and want to get a piece.

What would you recommend and a first piece?
I recommend Neverfull MM, Pochette or Mini Pochette. My first Azur piece was a Mini Pochette. Now I own in DA: NF MM, Speedy 25, Mini Pochette, Cles and a bracelet. I love them all, but don't use Azur all the time. All my DA pieces still look great and my NF has a beautiful patina without dirt. To protect the inside bottom I use a small LV dustbag. I must say that the handles of my Speedy show some dirt, but this is the problem of any handheld bag with vachetta, if you don't treat the leather... Only colour transfer: on th edges of my cles, which I used hanging insede my DE NF or Speedy B!

Maybe start with something small and little vachetta like the Mini Pochette/Pochette to see if it works for you. I had a Speedy in DA at first but due to paranoia, I sold it and got a Milla instead. Once I feel more "confident", I'll branch out to bigger pieces. Good luck deciding!

I have the DA Speedy B. Love it, and have had no issues with color transfer. It's mostly arm held. I don't know I love this bag. I had the NF DA and did have some but very little color transfer in the bag.

I would go with an SLG. Most of my LV collection is DA and thus far I haven't had any transfer issue. My oldest DA piece (an SLG) is almost 4 years old.

I have a NF MM DA and a Speedy B 30 DA. Love both bags for different reasons and both are beautiful but the NF would be my first choice if I had to choose.

Be Blessed MoNikki

I'm jumping in head first into the DA and getting a Siracusa PM... With that said, my opinion is the BEST first piece to get is the one you love the most!!! That way you will be thrilled with your purchase!!!!