Scarves Which CW easiest to read detail in Pegase d’Hermes?

QUESTIONS from a newbie:
By terracotta/copper reference, is this the colorway referred to often simply as terracotta? AND is the dominant field color the terracotta with copper amid the feathers?

I used copper as a qualification of the terracotta ; it’s the background and seems so unlike the matte-ness of terracotta itself and more like a coppery glow.
The feathers do contain other golden and coppery shades too.
I had expected to love this colourway but at the time it seemed to merge into my skintone without enough contrast .
The purple I keep because it’s spectacular, but not an easy one to wear IMO

Can I ask a funny question in return? Why is it important that you/others be able to read the words very clearly? Is it that the script balances the design (gives it a border) or is it something special to you within the words themselves that resonates personally?

:smile: great question! And how I struggle to answer, a self-realization.

Renonciat’s design draws me as an architectural historian, an admirer of daVinci’s ability to reflect creative art & logic in design (which so many believe at odds rather than inseparable).

Renonciat controls and caresses the design in a border of words. I tend to believe those words have meaning or the designer would not have put them there, particularly as rendered. What little translation of the text I’ve seen encourages that belief and I want to understand more.

:smile: great question! And how I struggle to answer, a self-realization.

Renonciat’s design draws me as an architectural historian, an admirer of daVinci’s ability to reflect creative art & logic in design (which so many believe at odds rather than inseparable).

Renonciat controls and caresses the design in a border of words. I tend to believe those words have meaning or the designer would not have put them there, particularly as rendered. What little translation of the text I’ve seen encourages that belief and I want to understand more.

Interesting!

This is the kind of obsessive detail I can relate to