Scarves Which CW easiest to read detail in Pegase d’Hermes?

To all who have contributed their photos and advice to this quest—THANK YOU!

I love seeing these eye-opening options!

BTW—if OK to mention here as the SEARCH line isn’t taking any terms from iPhone presently—have y’all visited piwigo.hermesscarf.com?

It’s like an organized & categorized Pinterest of Hermes scarf photos uploaded by members. Visited and I don’t think I saw all the above there before y’all shared your first-person accounts.

I hope more people share here their photos of both the familiar and the unexpected Le Pegase d’Hermes.

As HKsai said, Learn something every day! Apparently there is a pale pink with only drawing and also a pale pink with the horse and wings enjoying splashes of color!

I am going to look for that one, even if a ltd ed. I got lucky today with a “Marquis de Lafayette” by fellow Texan Kermit Oliver, the only American to ever design for Hermes, a ltd ed of only 150 or so I’ve read.

I will remain encouraged it’s my pursuit of the pink Grail, not the white whale.

@xincinsin example pink is ltd ed for Breast Cancer charity the original pale pink with just lines is from the first issue 90s (there's also a pale blue)

Do you have the colorway number & color names for this pink sequence? thk u!

Isn't that a Ltd Ed though? I thought the pale pink was without the coloured horse (?)

@xincinsin example pink is ltd ed for Breast Cancer charity the original pale pink with just lines is from the first issue 90s (there's also a pale blue)
Sorry, everyone! Timezone diff - I just woke up. papertiger is right: my pale pink is a limited ed issued for a Hongkong charity. Rarely comes on the market, but it is a worthy Moby Dick for you, Jbizzybeetle. Sometimes, when the H stars are favorable, those holy grails just swarm into existence :giggle:

Last edited:
Reactions: TresBeauHermes
Sorry, everyone! Timezone diff - I just woke up. papertiger is right: my pale pink is a limited ed issued for a Hongkong charity. Rarely comes on the market, but it is a worthy Moby Dick for you, Jbizzybeetle. Sometimes, when the H stars are favorable, those holy grails just swarm into existence :giggle:

If you’ve any suggestions for web sites to watch for these, please PM. I need a bigger harpoon than eYouKnow.

Reactions: Julide
To all who have contributed their photos and advice to this quest—THANK YOU!

I love seeing these eye-opening options!

BTW—if OK to mention here as the SEARCH line isn’t taking any terms from iPhone presently—have y’all visited piwigo.hermesscarf.com?

It’s like an organized & categorized Pinterest of Hermes scarf photos uploaded by members. Visited and I don’t think I saw all the above there before y’all shared your first-person accounts.

I hope more people share here their photos of both the familiar and the unexpected Le Pegase d’Hermes.

What an interesting thread! Loving all the pics...Wow that pink with color is gorgeous. [emoji175][emoji175][emoji175] Yes, I find the search can be a little difficult to use sometimes.

The Piwigo site was created by some of us way back years ago and it was put together and is maintained by an AMAZING scarfie (also a member here) who puts a serious amount of time and effort into it - it’s not really a Pinterest. All photos have been donated by other collectors, so if you have a scarf not on the site, please get in touch with the admin and donate photos of yours!!!

I have the white and red. I love the white as a purely artistic version and dislkied the GM block version initially until seeing both PT and HKsai’s versions! Marvelous to see one of my all time all time favorite silks. The purple was sold out first in the twills I believe, but they do come up now and then on reseller sites.
9C4E8972-773F-4867-B798-1B99C8C24F6A.jpeg 1574451B-4735-45B0-A6F0-97DFE280290B.jpeg

Reactions: Julide and imoline