Scarves Which current scarf artists are your favourite?

I'm relatively new to Hermes scarves (but oh falling so hard), and it's been interesting to note that I'm drawn to particular types of designs (fantastical themes, flowers, classics - not so much abstracts), and so there are generally some artists like Jan Batjik I'm more drawn to.

Who are your favourite present-day artists?

Currently, I would say Alice Shirley, Aline Honore, and Pierre Marie. They are all so talented! I also love Kermit Oliver! It is really difficult to choose...It really depends on each season and my mood or clothing choice for scarf accessorizing. Sometimes I like minimal designs and other times, I like intricate.

I define favorite scarves by how many multiple colorways and/or formats I own of the same pattern: coupons indiennes, (Aline Honore) sieste au paradis (Aline Honore), Ex libris; (Hugo Grygkar) new springs Dimitri Rybaitchenko) Jardin du MaharAja, (annie Faivre) New Brides (Robert dumas/ grykar) but only in the modern iterations; almost any neutral men’s large format scarf So long as it’s in neutral colors. recent ones that have stuck out in my mind are hombre d’or; the one that looks like gray blue camoflage. . . And the music records one.
I love carre en care, the mush mash of everything. At one point I owned at least four colorways in silk plus CSGM. . . But that was several artists, Kermit Oliver etc.

Reactions: Julide and romily
I define favorite scarves by how many multiple colorways and/or formats I own of the same pattern: coupons indiennes, (Aline Honore) sieste au paradis (Aline Honore), Ex libris; (Hugo Grygkar) new springs Dimitri Rybaitchenko) Jardin du MaharAja, (annie Faivre) New Brides (Robert dumas/ grykar) but only in the modern iterations; almost any neutral men’s large format scarf So long as it’s in neutral colors. recent ones that have stuck out in my mind are hombre d’or; the one that looks like gray blue camoflage. . . And the music records one.
I love carre en care, the mush mash of everything. At one point I owned at least four colorways in silk plus CSGM. . . But that was several artists, Kermit Oliver etc.
So happy there is another neutral lover out there! The men’s collection is fabulous!:flowers:

Reactions: 880
I never knew I had a favorite and then I realized all my favorite scarves were from the same people! My top three are Alice Shirley (I had 4 of her scarves and didn’t even know!) Christine Henry and Anne Faivre!!

Reactions: Julide and 880