Which current scarf artists are your favourite?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm relatively new to Hermes scarves (but oh falling so hard), and it's been interesting to note that I'm drawn to particular types of designs (fantastical themes, flowers, classics - not so much abstracts), and so there are generally some artists like Jan Batjik I'm more drawn to.

Who are your favourite present-day artists?

2. #2 Feb 29, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 29, 2020
    I don’t remember if there already is an existing thread with similar topic, but my answer is Daiske Nomura of the current artists. Other favourites are Aline Honoré and Cathy Latham.

alwaysneedmorebags likes this.
  3. Currently, I would say Alice Shirley, Aline Honore, and Pierre Marie. They are all so talented! I also love Kermit Oliver! It is really difficult to choose...It really depends on each season and my mood or clothing choice for scarf accessorizing. Sometimes I like minimal designs and other times, I like intricate.

MAGJES likes this.
  4. Robert Dallet :heart:

5. DALLET + CATS + HERMES = :love:

MAGJES and lolakitten like this.
  6. Ugo gattoni and Toutsy, plus many others. As @Ladybaga mentioned. Season, design and my mood influence me too!!:flowers:

Ladybaga and tlamdang08 like this.
  7. Exactly :love:

Hermes Nuttynut likes this.