Which crossbody bag?

FancyMeFresh

Dec 14, 2015
I was interested in getting a new camel/tan colored crossbody bag. Which would you recommend? Celine box, Gucci lady web or Chanel mini. I love the Celine box but am not sure of such a delicate box leather (which is the only material that camel comes in). I love the tan Gucci bag but I am nervous that it may be too trendy. The mini Chanel is great but I am not sure about the color. Please let me know what you think. I know that this is the Gucci forum and it may be biased but I will also post in the other sections too. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1454648310.233622.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1454648323.401668.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1454648332.600426.jpg

katrice9000

Apr 28, 2012
I like all of these brands. While I love Chanel, I don't like the color pictured. I'm considering the Celine box too. I don't think the Gucci will be trendy. Classic Gucci colors. I think it depends on how you will use the bag. Celine box seems more dressy and Gucci more of a casual vibe. You can't go wrong with either.

papertiger

MOD
Authenticator
O.G.
May 23, 2009
Not sure which size LW you are looking at, but I have the larger Lady Web and love it so I must admit I'm biased. Firstly it can transition from formal and smart to casual - and that is such a plus

Lots of Celine Box around here, they get too scratched up for me to consider - but I love the look

The mini C would be too small