Which crossbody bag...speedy b 25 DE or pochette métis...

deb68nc

O.G.
Jul 23, 2008
NC
Hi, I'm torn between these two bags as my next crossbody bag..I want something small so both styles will work fine. I like both so much and are so torn...please help me decide ..tia

sissyloveslv

May 2, 2014
I have both and like the Pochette Metis the best. It's so easy to get items in and out. The opening for the Speedy Bandoliere is so small, I'm alway scraping things on the zipper. Hope this helps.

deb68nc

O.G.
Jul 23, 2008
NC
I have both and like the Pochette Metis the best. It's so easy to get items in and out. The opening for the Speedy Bandoliere is so small, I'm alway scraping things on the zipper. Hope this helps.
Thank you for your input...it is a hard decision to make! Both are so nice but I do know what you mean about the opening of the speedy 25...I almost forgot about that..

LVlvoe_bug

Jul 14, 2012
Midwest
I really like both bag and have the Pochette Metis but the DE speedy b is a really cute bag and worry free that you can use in all weather....I think the speedy b may be able to fit a little bit more than the PM?

deb68nc

O.G.
Jul 23, 2008
NC
Marylebone pm, mono mini pochette, speedy 30
I want a small crossbody bag like the two I mentioned but both are really so nice...

katiel00

May 29, 2014
California
Honestly, for an everyday bag I feel like the speedy 25 opening is way too small (I own the Mono Cerises 25). But I carry a lot of things and I'm 5'11 so that might be why :smile: good luck deciding!

deb68nc

O.G.
Jul 23, 2008
NC
Can you fit an iPad mini in the pm?
I don't carry that much, I have sunglasses, zcp, de cles with keys, and my mini pochette...I want to know if the iPad mini would fit too if needed at times?

CornishMon

Be Blessed, MoNikki
Apr 30, 2014
Pouchette Métis gets my vote. The speed B just seems to sit very awkwardly worn as a Crossbody just my opinion.

Be Blessed MoNikki

deb68nc

O.G.
Jul 23, 2008
NC
Pouchette Métis gets my vote. The speed B just seems to sit very awkwardly worn as a Crossbody just my opinion.

I know what you mean about it's shape (well there lack of) of the speedy when worn crossbody. I think crossbody bags look best flat or close to the body like the Bloomsbury, odeon or pm...I like the pochette métis cause it's a little more modern looking as opposed to the odeon or saumur...

Here...found the link to the video:
http://youtu.be/nnZ8sFBQF5g
:smile:
Thank you for this link..I will check it out :smile:

amstevens714

Livingthecasuallife
O.G.
Oct 4, 2009
thats a tough one - they are both so versatile - considering your collection I would recommend the metis - you already have a shoulder bag in DE - your mono is only handheld, so this might round out your mono options a little more. Hope that helps!