Which country has the cheapest Chanel?

Going somewhere else just to buy a bag is never cheap unleast you are from Japan!!! :yes:
But if you have to chance to go to Paris for other reasons (work or holiday) it's a great idea to shopping and save! :graucho:

no no She went on a holiday and went shopping as a bonus! Sorry I made it sound like she flew there for shopping! lol

But it still works out cheapest for us here or in NYC. :smile:

Going somewhere else just to buy a bag is never cheap unleast you are from Japan!!! :yes:
But if you have to chance to go to Paris for other reasons (work or holiday) it's a great idea to shopping and save! :graucho:

Yes...Paris is the cheapest b'cos of the de-taxe...vat return:yahoo:
Generally ..gucci cheaper in Italy...LV/Chanel in France...etc..
As for outlet..generally offering past seasons at a lower price..

Yes...Paris is the cheapest b'cos of the de-taxe...vat return:yahoo:
Generally ..gucci cheaper in Italy...LV/Chanel in France...etc..
As for outlet..generally offering past seasons at a lower price..
Well, I don't know very well about de-taxe as Italy and France are both in the EU and so there is not this thing.
However if you compare pricelists it's cheaper in France!

I think most depends on your value and where you go. For example japanese people find cheap all in Europe and Usa. Italians find all from UK so expensive and so on :yes:

Hi. I'm planing to get my very first J12 watch (pic attached). Do you know if Chanel is cheaper to get it in Asia (say Singapore / Kuala Lumpur) in comparison to places like Dubai, Europe and the States?

Would love to know. Big thanks! :heart:

Attachments

• CHANELJ12.jpg
    CHANELJ12.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 5,208
For a while the Hawaii prices were slightly cheaper than the continent because we're considered asia/pacific market or something. I think with the last price increase it caught up though.

i do think chanel is slightly less expensive here in europe, as is lv and bottega (at least for europeans, bc the euro is quite strong)

i don`t know though if ordering would make any sense since the exchange rate might spoil it all up :confused1:

Hi. I'm planing to get my very first J12 watch (pic attached). Do you know if Chanel is cheaper to get it in Asia (say Singapore / Kuala Lumpur) in comparison to places like Dubai, Europe and the States?

Would love to know. Big thanks! :heart:

I saw this watch in Beijing (38mm).....it is abt $10K sing dollars
Just called chanel in (s'pore) the same watch H1626 cost S$8000

Paris is always the cheapest place to purchase chanel products
KL is slightly more expensive than S'pore ,no rebate in KL(..5% or 7% gst rebate u get in Singapore once u leave the country)