Which cosmetic pouch? Opinions appreciated ...

SoadyJones01

May 11, 2013
Hi everyone! I currently have a mono gm cosmetic pouch that I use for travel and a pomme d'amour pm. I'd like another pm to give my vernis one a break. I initially wanted black mc but ended up with pomme as I just loved it!

So which would you choose?
Black mc
Epi
Or idylle

I have nothing in the idylle line and worry how it might wear but absolutely love it, so thought something small might be good. Then saw a member reveal a figue epi and someone else reveal it in saphir and I love those, too! And as I said, I've liked mc for a while but just ended up with pomme as I preferred that at the time. I can't seem to pull the trigger with mc items - only ever preloved, not sure why.

All experiences and votes much appreciated :smile: thanks!

I vote for either MC or Epi. I have never been drawn to idylle, don't like the look or the material. Right now, I will personally go for Epi because I fell in love with that line recently. I just wish I had done so before they got rid of the colors for the key cles! :sad:

Edit: Just went to LV site .. notice the cosmetic case in Epi. If you get the bigger one, then it can double as a ipad/ipad mini etc holder.
The smaller one was just a bit too small for ipad mini.

Last edited:
I have a Noe bag in idylle & definitely wouldn't recommend idylle for a cosmetic pouch - it needs looking after & babying.

You won't go wrong with epi (ESP in a bright color) nor with MC

I have a Noe bag in idylle & definitely wouldn't recommend idylle for a cosmetic pouch - it needs looking after & babying.

You won't go wrong with epi (ESP in a bright color) nor with MC

Thanks so much for the info, that's what I was most concerned about :sad: think I'll rule idylle out and maybe pick something up preloved and cheap. I love it but can't spend such money on something so delicate unfortunately

I vote for either MC or Epi. I have never been drawn to idylle, don't like the look or the material. Right now, I will personally go for Epi because I fell in love with that line recently. I just wish I had done so before they got rid of the colors for the key cles! :sad:

Edit: Just went to LV site .. notice the cosmetic case in Epi. If you get the bigger one, then it can double as a ipad/ipad mini etc holder.
The smaller one was just a bit too small for ipad mini.

I've been looking at those ones too! They're really pretty, torn between those and the normal rounded pouches. I know, it's so annoying about the cles colours :sad:

I think you should choose the Black MC cosmetic pouch, it is one of the most beautiful mc items i think. Maybe get the mc cosmetic pouch then an epi wallet ;)

I think you should choose the Black MC cosmetic pouch, it is one of the most beautiful mc items i think. Maybe get the mc cosmetic pouch then an epi wallet ;)

It's so pretty isn't it. I just have a hard time paying the same prices for canvas and leather lol but good idea, if I get epi Josephine, mc cosmetic will be a better choice! I just love that pink interior !