Which cosmetic case? Please vote!

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Ok, I wanted a LV cosmetic case for a looooong time now. But which one to get???

If you have either one of these, please let me know if you like it and if it fits nicely in a speedy. Also, how much does it fit? I usually carry a small lotion, mirror, two lip blams, lip gloss, lipstick, a small pack of tissues and some band-aids.

Thank you!

(1) Poche Toilette 19 (not sure why the pic is so blurry!)
    [​IMG]

(2) Pochette Cosmetique
    [​IMG]

2. Go for #2!!!:heart:

3. #2!! It's so much cuter!

4. #2 hands down!

5. 2! I'm planning on getting that one too!

6. I have the pochette cosmetique. I Love it. In it I fit a powder compact, lipstick, lipliner, concealer, pillbox, sm.bottle of purell, pk. of gum.

7. i have Pochette Cosmetique and i totally love it! it fits everything in it and then some!!!

8. I like #2 in Damier!

9. I have the 1st one, and it's great. It's narrow at the top, and more wider towards the bottom. I fit 2 compacts, 3 eye shawdows, 2 lip glosses, eye liners, and still there's plenty of room left.

11. I have #1 and it sits very nice and straight up in all my bags.

12. Thank you for your help! I think I am going to go with #2!!!! I need a new cosmetic case!

I am sorry for posting this thread three times...my computer likes to play games with me. Please delete two of them. Sorry for causing all this trouble!

Thanks again!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice