Which Constance 23 will you choose?

MccHmom

O.G.
May 29, 2009
I’m eyeing these 2 Constance 23 from vintage seller in Japan, the price is about the same, which one will you choose?

I’m 5’3, but I guess the size 23 can’t be worn as crossbody? Appreciate any input.

IMG_3963.JPGIMG_3962.JPG

For myself, I'd choose the black one. But, really, you should choose the one that works best for your lifestyle, your wardrobe, etc.... So, regardless of what anyone else thinks, choose the one you love![/QUOTE]

The black is a classic many would kill for; the bi-colour has a softer presence.
Your choice should depend on how you hope to use it, your wardrobe and what other bags you have.

Honestly I would choose the Crino if it is in good condition as it is very rare, not in production for years and the Black Box Constance is being produced now in double gusset with better capacity and a longer strap, size 18 at the moment. They may start 24s soon. Vintage 23 straps are extra short and only for shoulder carry. RH (Box?) GHW and Crinoline are for the collectors. These are my reasons.

If it is to be your go-to bag then black is ideal. Periogirl28 made a good point. If you are a collector then the Crinoline of course. The Crinoline makes a great summer bag. You can't go wrong with either one.