Which compact wallet should I buy?

I'm having the same problem as you about which compact wallet to buy.

I'm either thinking the victorine, or zippy coin purse as I already have the Empreinte key pouch but it's a bit small. The victorine I really like, but I would probably get in the tropical epi colour, as the pop of colour is so nice. And there is no need to worry about the button on the front as its silver, and also the colour is very limited. It's pink, blue and is so happy and spring summer. Makes you smile. But then I'm worried about the issues they had with the monogram RB, where the card slots were too tight and the black section behind it just kept coming off and rolling down. Not sure if LV has fixed the problem, but the tropical Epi is $200 dearer than the monogram, and that a lot of difference in price if they haven't fixed it.

My other option is the zcp in vernis, either in amarante, or magenta. It's such s nice design, and compact and classic, but I think won't be able to hold as much as the victorine. So those are my options at the moment. Hope that helps you!
Have you considered the Vernis Amarante Victorine? I was just looking at it on the website and I can't wait to see this in real life. It is so pretty! I know I want a Victorine but it is hard to decide which one. Good luck deciding.

Reactions: lVliving
Have you considered the Vernis Amarante Victorine? I was just looking at it on the website and I can't wait to see this in real life. It is so pretty! I know I want a Victorine but it is hard to decide which one. Good luck deciding.
Thanks! You don't like the tropical epi?

Keep us posted on what you decide.

I sure will! It looks like we have a similar dilemma between the Victorine vs ZCP. :smile: I've heard there are problems with cards slots being tight with Victorine, but I didn't know about the rest. Knowing me, I'll probably change my mind 582905832 times before the year is over, but I have to get something more compact, because my Clemence just takes too much space in my smaller bags! Let me know what you decide on as well. :smile:

Reactions: PewPew
I sure will! It looks like we have a similar dilemma between the Victorine vs ZCP. :smile: I've heard there are problems with cards slots being tight with Victorine, but I didn't know about the rest. Knowing me, I'll probably change my mind 582905832 times before the year is over, but I have to get something more compact, because my Clemence just takes too much space in my smaller bags! Let me know what you decide on as well. :smile:
Yeah I'm with you on that one too! Definitely tossing up between those two,..... Perhaps get both sooner or later?? Lol but now a days, compact wallet is the way to go. Light and easy to carry. I'll let you know what I end up getting when I decide. Also, there are two new Empreinte colours coming in the zcp, rose poudre and creme towards the end of the month.

I haven't purchased it yet, I keep going back and forth between the Zippy Coin Purse and the Victorine wallet. After reading this thread I've checked out some youtube videos on Victorine and at this moment I'm leaning towards that one a bit more. I'd really want to purchase a compact wallet until the end of this year! I'm doing a bit of research now, but I don't want to rush into getting something I might regret later.

I'm in a similar boat. I've also been considering some Gucci wallets in similar size and am so torn. I could definitely use a more compact wallet especially now that I've been using a small cross body bag as my work horse.

Yeah I'm with you on that one too! Definitely tossing up between those two,..... Perhaps get both sooner or later?? Lol but now a days, compact wallet is the way to go. Light and easy to carry. I'll let you know what I end up getting when I decide. Also, there are two new Empreinte colours coming in the zcp, rose poudre and creme towards the end of the month.

Yup, I kind of think I might end up with both in the end! :biggrin: Those empreinte colours sound awesome, I can't wait!

I'm in a similar boat. I've also been considering some Gucci wallets in similar size and am so torn. I could definitely use a more compact wallet especially now that I've been using a small cross body bag as my work horse.

I was looking at a Soho Zip Around Disco wallet after getting my Soho Disco bag, but somehow, I got mixed feelings about Gucci SLGs. I think I just like LV a bit more, and I have a feeling that LV SLGs they might hold their value much better.

Oh this is good to know, esp for people who use RFID sleeves on their cards. I know the slots will losen with use over time, but I'm more a zippy girl anyway :smile:

Cards slots being tight doesn't bother me too much, I had the same problem with my Clemence wallet and they loosen up over time. You can always carry 2 cards in one slot to make that happen faster. After all it's leather, so there is some flexibility to it. I have no idea about cards slots in the ZCP though.

Reactions: PewPew
I'm a compact wallet person to. I've been looking at the compact Sarah or the French purse. Leaning towards the compact Sarah. The site shows it comes in mono but when you click it, it dose the show it. I don't want the Victorian bc of the button. But that's jmo.

I've had the Rosalie wallet for a couple of weeks now and am really liking it so far! The one thing I wish it had was a separate pocket for cash - I find the back pocket better for the couple of cards that I use less often.

Hi, i have the rosalie coin purse in rose ballerine and im totally in love with it! notes, coins and 12 cards in a small mini wallet. Fit perfectly in all the bags, fits also in the mini pochette! :smile: i totally recomend it, and rose ballerine is so cute!

I've had the Rosalie wallet for a couple of weeks now and am really liking it so far! The one thing I wish it had was a separate pocket for cash - I find the back pocket better for the couple of cards that I use less often.

I've finally found a perfect combination for me! My Rosalie wallet with my DE clé work great together - my clé for the cards I have to take everywhere with me (e.g. driver's license, metro card and student card) and the Rosalie for everything else :smile: what's also helpful is that the clé can hold some coins in case the Rosalie gets too full (I'm paranoid about it bending out of shape with too many coins inside)