Which combo would you go for?

sophiae

Bang Tidy!
O.G.
Sep 9, 2006
six feet under the stars
I'm going to be making some purchases in the next few weeks, for 3 items. I haven't decided which 3, so I'd like your opinions.

Combo #1 - Mono Noe (large size), Mono Zippy wallet, and Vernis Amarante Zippy coin purse.

Combo #2 - Damier Neverfull (haven't decided if I need MM or GM, yet), with Mono Zippy wallet, and Vernis Amarante Zippy coin purse.

I'm between the NF and Noe, as I will be using the bag for school and work. I've had the Noe, before which was great for school, but since I had gotten it second-hand and it wasn't very well taken care of by the previous owner, my sister asked for it, so I decided to give it to her.

Which combo would you guys choose? I'm so excited for my purchases! :yahoo:

Cari284

Jul 9, 2009
Europe
I would choose the Neverfull mm, it would be the perfect bag for school! I think you should go for the mm, the gm I think is a little bit too big for school and everyday, the gm would be great for travelling! I love love love mine, and I have a Damier NF mm! I think that's a perfect everyday bag, both for school and for freetime!

kylienarak

I <3 Chanel
O.G.
Sep 30, 2008
CA, U.S.A.
Combo #2 but may I suggest a bit dif?

I would get Damier NF MM + damier zippy wallet + Vernis pomme zippy coin purse! They will all look great together!!! ;)

kat lux

Feb 8, 2009
Combo #2 but may I suggest a bit dif?

I would get Damier NF MM + damier zippy wallet + Vernis pomme zippy coin purse! They will all look great together!!! ;)
I totally agree Damier Ebony and pomme look so perfect together

wangmei

Damier Damsel
Jun 19, 2009
HK
combo 2! I dunno why but even if a lot of people have the neverfull i still think it is cuteee =)