Which colour Woly cream for Chocolate bag?

Sorry ladies! Only back online this morning...Yes, they did have neutral cream as well but I thought that where a bag is slightly scuffed or shows signs of fading/wear on corners, it might be better served with a coloured cream. Dunno?

cmaec - did you hear back? I found that seller on Ebay too when I did a search.

This guy defo sends abroad.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/WOLY-BALLET-P...e_LE?hash=item19b50242e8&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

klp - should I just use Clarks Premium instead? I have that at home.

Sorry ladies! Only back online this morning...Yes, they did have neutral cream as well but I thought that where a bag is slightly scuffed or shows signs of fading/wear on corners, it might be better served with a coloured cream. Dunno?

klp - should I just use Clarks Premium instead? I have that at home.

I used the Clark's cream on my choc Bays and it completely fixed the faded corners, now you wouldn't even know they had been faded before. I'm sure it would be fine, go for it!

^^^
YAY - couldn't wait any longer and used Clarks on the choc Hanover last night; it totally lifted the colour. Fading GONE!
Gave it a good buffing this morning and then sprayed it with Collonil. Unfortunately managed to inhale an awful lot of it as I was half standing in the back door while spraying as it was raining outside....Feeling a bit ropey now...:weird:

Yes, high has worn off; after headaches and burning eyes yesterday...:nuts: Didn't realise the stuff was so potent; will be more careful next time...
Sorry, no pics. Didn't bother with "before" photos in the end as I still don't have the computer. So unfortunately there'll only be photos of the "after" once I get a chance.

Oh dear, sounds like you got a strong dose of Collonil. Better to wait until it's not raining so you can actually go outside!

Looking forward to the reveal. Please don't wait too long!