Which colour should I get???

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Oct 15, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2010
  2. I like them all! but either black, linseed, or khaki

3. Love the black!!

4. black...more versatile.

5. Really? wow this is hard-ive been watching this coat for weeks! I cant make up my mind..........

hmmmm

6. Linseed, I think it's more versatile than any of the other colours.

7. I, too, prefer the linseed. I normally prefer black, but in this coat it isn't working for me for some reason.

8. I like the black =)

9. Either Doe or Linseed look the nicest and most neutral to me, especially with LV :biggrin:

10. wow! i totally love this coat! i think you couldn't go wrong with any of them! i even love the 'Khaki' color!

but you can never go wrong with black IMO

11. NAVY. . . gorgeous with black, grey, camel, winter white, leopard print. . . and LVs ;)

12. :faint:This makes me want to buy a jacket now!! Striaght-Laced You are an amazing sales woman!! I was just reading this thread and now I want to buy a jacket!!!:lol::upsidedown:

13. :angel:
    :devil: LOL!!! :angel:

14. Thanks guys! I like your thinking straight-laced!

When I look at the colours of this coat it reminds me of my jeans. I feel like my dark blue jeans are more versatile than my black ones.................

15. Navy => stylish and more flattering than black
    Lindseed / Doe => Basic and very "Burberry" !