Which colour should I choose for my miss dior?? Help lots of selection

dxs

O.G.
Jul 9, 2012
Which colour should I choose for my first Miss Dior?

They are so beautiful and I am so confused. I am going to be 34, and currently have small bags:

- Chanel Jumbo so black
- Lady Dior in Light Pink
- Dior New Lock pochette in black

The pictures are available bags....*sigh*

I am narrowing down to:
red, purple, or hortensia but I am open to any suggestion. Thanks heaps guys.
Oh....this bag will be my last bag for alooonng time (my second child will be in school next year), so after this purchase I am heading to the ban island.

Attachments

• miss dior.jpg
    miss dior.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 1,640
  • miss dior 003.jpg
    miss dior 003.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 1,899
  • miss dior 006.jpg
    miss dior 006.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 1,752
  • miss dior python.jpg
    miss dior python.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 1,429
OMG look at that rainbow of colours in the second pic! :drool:

I adore the tricolour painted python (last pic). Otherwise if you wear gold jewellery the darker pink in the second last pic is divine.

I just adore ROSE SORBET!!! :heart:
But if it is going to be your last bag in a long while then a neutral would be more practical.
I like nude-ish beige (third from the right) which looks very elegant as well.
HTH!

eminere™;23839948 said:
OMG look at that rainbow of colours in the second pic! :drool:

I adore the tricolour painted python (last pic). Otherwise if you wear gold jewellery the darker pink in the second last pic is divine.
Thanks ....it is called hortensia and I am considering it.

I just adore ROSE SORBET!!! :heart:
But if it is going to be your last bag in a long while then a neutral would be more practical.
I like nude-ish beige (third from the right) which looks very elegant as well.
HTH!
I know....pretty isn't it? but I am in mid 30s and so scared every one will laugh at me if I use pink sorbet. The nude colour is bois de rose.

I think a red or beige would be good. The rose sorbet is so pretty but since you already have a pink lady dior, skip the pink UNLESS you love pink alot! :smile:

Not sure if you are aware,there's a light purple/lilac miss dior too.

Attachments

• image-325881651.jpg
    image-325881651.jpg
    243.9 KB · Views: 2,358
soxx said:
I think a red or beige would be good. The rose sorbet is so pretty but since you already have a pink lady dior, skip the pink UNLESS you love pink alot! :smile:

Not sure if you are aware,there's a light purple/lilac miss dior too.

OMG!! So pretty, but they dont have it in my store :sad:

soxx said:
Is it because it haven't arrive yet or..? Anyway, I was told that Singapore don't carry the light purple/lilac miss dior too.

They dont carry it in miss dior Jakarta. I know that because they told me the new season colours have arrived which are lavender (in lady dior only) and mint (they have it in panarea...so pretty).