Which colour should I choose for my miss dior?? Help lots of selection

dxs

Jul 9, 2012
Asia
Which colour should I choose for my first Miss Dior?

They are so beautiful and I am so confused. I am going to be 34, and currently have small bags:

- Chanel Jumbo so black
- Lady Dior in Light Pink
- Dior New Lock pochette in black

The pictures are available bags....*sigh*

I am narrowing down to:
red, purple, or hortensia but I am open to any suggestion. Thanks heaps guys.
Oh....this bag will be my last bag for alooonng time (my second child will be in school next year), so after this purchase I am heading to the ban island.

Attachments

eminere™

Au Masculin
Jan 9, 2008
Australia
OMG look at that rainbow of colours in the second pic! :drool:

I adore the tricolour painted python (last pic). Otherwise if you wear gold jewellery the darker pink in the second last pic is divine.

Kikade

Nov 1, 2011
I just adore ROSE SORBET!!! :heart:
But if it is going to be your last bag in a long while then a neutral would be more practical.
I like nude-ish beige (third from the right) which looks very elegant as well.
HTH!

dxs

Jul 9, 2012
Asia
eminere™;23839948 said:
OMG look at that rainbow of colours in the second pic! :drool:

I adore the tricolour painted python (last pic). Otherwise if you wear gold jewellery the darker pink in the second last pic is divine.
Thanks ....it is called hortensia and I am considering it.

dxs

Jul 9, 2012
Asia
I just adore ROSE SORBET!!! :heart:
But if it is going to be your last bag in a long while then a neutral would be more practical.
I like nude-ish beige (third from the right) which looks very elegant as well.
HTH!
I know....pretty isn't it? but I am in mid 30s and so scared every one will laugh at me if I use pink sorbet. The nude colour is bois de rose.

soxx

Jun 10, 2008
I think a red or beige would be good. The rose sorbet is so pretty but since you already have a pink lady dior, skip the pink UNLESS you love pink alot! :smile:

Not sure if you are aware,there's a light purple/lilac miss dior too.

Attachments

rk4265

Feb 20, 2012
Go with your gut so what if you want the pink get the pink mid 30's is young!

dxs

Jul 9, 2012
Asia
soxx said:
I think a red or beige would be good. The rose sorbet is so pretty but since you already have a pink lady dior, skip the pink UNLESS you love pink alot! :smile:

Not sure if you are aware,there's a light purple/lilac miss dior too.
OMG!! So pretty, but they dont have it in my store :sad:

soxx

Jun 10, 2008
dxs said:
OMG!! So pretty, but they dont have it in my store :sad:
Is it because it haven't arrive yet or..? Anyway, I was told that Singapore don't carry the light purple/lilac miss dior too.

dxs

Jul 9, 2012
Asia
soxx said:
Is it because it haven't arrive yet or..? Anyway, I was told that Singapore don't carry the light purple/lilac miss dior too.
They dont carry it in miss dior Jakarta. I know that because they told me the new season colours have arrived which are lavender (in lady dior only) and mint (they have it in panarea...so pretty).