Which colour rockstud caged flats?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which colour caged flats?

1. Noir

2. Poudre

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Hi everyone!
    I have a dilemma, I recently just purchased the Valentino noir caged flats but I also liked the poudre ones! I tend wear a lot of leggings year-round and in the summer sometimes I like to wear light colored dresses as well.
    Should I get poudre caged flats or keep the black caged flats??

I thought to myself: black flats I can probably wear for all three seasons except winter but I don't know if I will be able to poudre the nude flats for fall because my outfits tend to be like this: black peacoat + black leggings + black bag.
    :thinking:

2. Theyre so different, but if I had to choose, I'd pick black, and save $ for the poudre.

3. I'd agree that the black would probably work best, but the poudre are pretty fabulous too.

4. I like the poudre because I have so many black flats. The poudre color is pretty unique to Valentino to me.

5. I vote for poudre :smile: but they're both irresistible !!

6. Hi guys thanks for all of your opinions!! [emoji4]
    I ended up exchanging the noir flats for a pair of poudre kitten heels instead! The caged flats were so uncomfortable on me.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1464140778.676429.jpg

7. Definitely the nude one! DAMN, I really want it! Not a huge fan of the black one though..

8. great choice.the color looks perfect on you.:tup: the poudre is on my next rockstud list after my red kitten rockstuds.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice