>< Which colour? Red or Grey Croc?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Red or Grey Croc

1. Red

2. Grey Croc

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I couldn't decide which colour to get, I need some advice.

:smile: Red or Grey croc?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. It really depends on your wardrobe. I voted red, but only because that would work best with my wardrobe (I have a lot of striped and printed things, and the croc would look busy to me with prints).

3. I have the red and I love it. Such a great pop of color with so many outfits.

4. ^ Thanks for the advice. I think both colours would work with my wardrobe, thats why I'm having such a hard time deciding.

5. absolutely red!! So adorable!

6. PS I will add that I have gotten so many compliments whenever I carry the red. You won't go wrong, but I prefer the red.

7. Voted grey croc because the red looks quite plain to me. And since you said both would work with your wardrobe... :P If the red was redder, I would vote red!

8. Please keep voting~ I'm still deciding. But I think I'm leaning towards the red ;)

9. Red! A pop of color that is quite versatile to wear. :smile:

10. Red +1

11. red!

12. Red! Gorgeous pop of colour! If it is anything like the shade of my Antigona it is much redder in real life than in photos - a fire engine bright red rather than pinky red.

13. Grey croc

14. red, red, red LOL!!!

15. Grey Croc - I love the detail.