Which colour of nano luggage?

Longlimbs

Nov 7, 2020
oh wow, since you already have a black basic the blue might be fun, but im really drawn to the kohl. So i would go with the kohl but totally get the appeal of the blue.

wheihk

Oct 5, 2016
if you love the blue i'd say go with the blue. it's a beautiful color.

i got a nano belt in that color and will try to post a picture after work. :smile:

gettinpurseonal

Can I bathe in them?
O.G.
Mar 31, 2007
Both are beautiful, but I think I’d go for the blue. Kohl is beautiful too, but not as unique. Either way, you can’t go wrong.

Iana24

Feb 26, 2018
I just ordered nano luggage in kohl. I too was considering between kohl, prussian blue and slate (I think slate is not available at the moment?). I went with kohl since I need greyish bag in my collection so I think the blue-grey shade will fill the void and I do have some blue bags already.

Since you have the same style in black, I would go for the prussian blue for a nice pop of colour. On a side note, I think the website picture tend to look a lot lighter than the colour in real life though.

lavy

O.G.
Nov 30, 2009
Omg I love the blue! I have the kohl and it goes with everything! I think it would me harder to match the blue but gosh it’s pretty.

Dec 19, 2020
Hi, I currently work for Celine so if you are in need of any help I can take photos for you and post
Hi! Do you know if there will be any new luggage colors released in the micro size? I’ve been eyeing the Desert Rose color, but love the micro size.