Which colour Nano?

honeybunch

O.G.
Jan 22, 2007
Hi all, I get no use out of my larger bags anymore as I have a 21 month old and theyre not practical even though I love statement bags. I was considering the nano as a practical option. I actually bought one while I was pregnant thinking it would be practical with running about with a child but I stupidly sold it because I felt sick about the amount of money for a small bag! Massively regretting it now as the price has increased. First of all, do you agree it's a good choice for a bag for running around with a toddler? Also, which colour? I always go for black but I'm liking dune and souris. I'm a bit unsure about souris as I don't wear any brown colours. I tend to wear a lot of black in the winter mixed with grey. In summer I wear greys and white mainly or blue denim. There is a colour called liquorice but in photos it just looks black to me. Any advice welcome! TIA.

Last edited:
Hi all, I get no use out of my larger bags anymore as I have a 21 month old and theyre not practical even though I love statement bags. I was considering the nano as a practical option. I actually bought one while I was pregnant thinking it would be practical with running about with a child but I stupidly sold it because I felt sick about the amount of money for a small bag! Massively regretting it now as the price has increased. First of all, do you agree it's a good choice for a bag for running around with a toddler? Also, which colour? I always go for black but I'm liking dune and souris. I'm a bit unsure about souris as I don't wear any brown colours. I tend to wear a lot of black in the winter mixed with grey. In summer I wear greys and white mainly or blue denim. There is a colour called liquorice but in photos it just looks black to me. Any advice welcome! TIA.
Since you have a child, I would recommend souris or black. I've heard that the dune color can have color transfer from denim. I have the souris and I've noticed transfer but it's not bad but it would be noticeable on the dune. People complain that it's a small bag and doesn't carry much but I don't carry the universe. BUT when I travel internationally with this bag and it carries: card wallet, passport, cellphone, snacks, hand sanitizer, 16 oz water bottle, point and shoot camera, and socks. So it fits a lot. Souris is really nice if your wordrobe has naturals and you like more casual looks. Black is can be used as a going out bag.

I think souris, black, or liquorice color would be a great choice. The bag is called nano, but it fits more than you would think. The structure of the bag makes it very easy to tidily pack items and the straps make it easy to go hands free. I was originally looking for the nano in black, but I tend to go for black and the SA showed me souris. I tried it on and realized how versatile the color is with just about any outfit. bags don't have to be black! I wear a lot of white, black, and blue and it seems to go great (i also don't own a lot of brown/camel). Good luck with your choice!

Since you have a child, I would recommend souris or black. I've heard that the dune color can have color transfer from denim. I have the souris and I've noticed transfer but it's not bad but it would be noticeable on the dune. People complain that it's a small bag and doesn't carry much but I don't carry the universe. BUT when I travel internationally with this bag and it carries: card wallet, passport, cellphone, snacks, hand sanitizer, 16 oz water bottle, point and shoot camera, and socks. So it fits a lot. Souris is really nice if your wordrobe has naturals and you like more casual looks. Black is can be used as a going out bag.

Thank you for the advice. I love the dune colour. I bought a mini luggage in dune during the summer but didn't use it much as it was difficult to carry around with my toddler in tow, so I sold it. The colour was perfect for summer though. That's why I was thinking a dune Nano might be a good option but now you've said about the colour transfer that might be a problem as I wear a lot of dark denim. I'm surprised even your souris has denim transfer. Is it bad? It's making me think maybe I should go with black but all my bags are black!

I think souris, black, or liquorice color would be a great choice. The bag is called nano, but it fits more than you would think. The structure of the bag makes it very easy to tidily pack items and the straps make it easy to go hands free. I was originally looking for the nano in black, but I tend to go for black and the SA showed me souris. I tried it on and realized how versatile the color is with just about any outfit. bags don't have to be black! I wear a lot of white, black, and blue and it seems to go great (i also don't own a lot of brown/camel). Good luck with your choice!

I feel the liquorice is too much like black and I might as well just get black if faced with the choice between the two, but souris is a definite option. Thanks for your advice. Have you noticed colour transfer from your jeans on the souris? Does it go with grey and black clothes, or does it make the bag look more brown when paired with these colours? I too always gravitate towards black as I know it will go with most things and look good in the evening but I was hoping to get a colour that would also be suitable in summer.

Thank you for the advice. I love the dune colour. I bought a mini luggage in dune during the summer but didn't use it much as it was difficult to carry around with my toddler in tow, so I sold it. The colour was perfect for summer though. That's why I was thinking a dune Nano might be a good option but now you've said about the colour transfer that might be a problem as I wear a lot of dark denim. I'm surprised even your souris has denim transfer. Is it bad? It's making me think maybe I should go with black but all my bags are black!
I cleaned it with a leather cleaner (the leather shoe cleaner I got from Nordstrom) and it helped a lot. I noticed some cracking on the handles after 6 months of use so I was able to get an exchange. So I've been a lot more careful with it and there's no cracks or transfer. I just try to avoid wearing brand new dark denim while wearing my non-black bags as a crossbody.

I feel the liquorice is too much like black and I might as well just get black if faced with the choice between the two, but souris is a definite option. Thanks for your advice. Have you noticed colour transfer from your jeans on the souris? Does it go with grey and black clothes, or does it make the bag look more brown when paired with these colours? I too always gravitate towards black as I know it will go with most things and look good in the evening but I was hoping to get a colour that would also be suitable in summer.

There was a little color transfer on the souris but I actually just took a damp paper towel and it came right off. I have the pebbled souris nano. I think the bag is pretty grey but it also depends on the lighting. I guess in some lighting the souris color is kind of taupe color. I have some pics on my Instagram if you'd like to see..

There was a little color transfer on the souris but I actually just took a damp paper towel and it came right off. I have the pebbled souris nano. I think the bag is pretty grey but it also depends on the lighting. I guess in some lighting the souris color is kind of taupe color. I have some pics on my Instagram if you'd like to see..

That would be great thanks. Are you going to post them on here?

I can post a few here once I get home. in the mean time, there are like 3 @im_a_pixel

i had more before, but i had to restart my IG

I checked out your Instagram. The souris looks amazing on you! I can see brownish and khaki undertones which I'm not sure would work well with my style. I'm veering towards the black or liquorice now I think. The souris is beautiful though but I'm thinking it would suit me better in the summer when I wear different tones.

I checked out your Instagram. The souris looks amazing on you! I can see brownish and khaki undertones which I'm not sure would work well with my style. I'm veering towards the black or liquorice now I think. The souris is beautiful though but I'm thinking it would suit me better in the summer when I wear different tones.

Thanks ! I really like the liquorice color. I walked by it the other day and I had to take a close glance to see what color I was looking at. Good luck with your choice. I'm sure whatever you decide on will be awesome. The nano is such a versatile and functional bag.

Here's a color of Dune and Souris together.
I love both colors and now have the Souris in a Micro size. (Sold my Souris Nano and bought a Nano in Kohl - med. gray) .
Souris goes with EVERYTHING! Although i have Dune in the Mini Luggage i would love to have it in the nano as well!

Attachments

• compare.jpg
    compare.jpg
    164 KB · Views: 969
Here's a color of Dune and Souris together.
I love both colors and now have the Souris in a Micro size. (Sold my Souris Nano and bought a Nano in Kohl - med. gray) .
Souris goes with EVERYTHING! Although i have Dune in the Mini Luggage i would love to have it in the nano as well!

Thanks for the comparison pics. Both lovely bags. I actually saw the black, dune and souris Nanos altogether when I went to Selfridges yesterday. The souris looks better in person than in photos, less brown. I saw grey and khaki undertones and if went nicely with my black and grey outfit. I realised upon seeing it that colour transfer could be an issue when wearing crossbody and that has put me off this colour slightly as I don't want to be worrying about it. I might have to just go for black, although as it's a small bag I was hoping to go for something different - all my bags are black!