Which colour Marcie Hobo?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. image.png image.png I'm torn between beautiful grey and practical black ...can anyone weigh in on which I should go for?

2. I like the grey but feel the black will be more practical if you wear a lot of dark colors and don’t baby your bags. I have the black and love it. Good luck deciding!

3. In the regular Marcie I like black, but in the Marcie Hobo I think Grey looks really special.

MooMooVT likes this.
  4. The gray is gorgeous but if you're worried about color transfer, I would choose the equally beautiful black. I just bought this bag in the tan and I can't wait to wear it!

lvgucciaddict38 likes this.
  5. I think it depends on your collection. If you're prone to buying blacks and this bag sticks out to you in grey, go for the grey as it'll give you some variety. It's still a neutral and may be worn with a lot of different options.

MooMooVT likes this.
  6. Where did you get the tan from?

7. #7 Jan 23, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2018
    I bought it at Nordstrom but the Chloe boutique told me they will be carrying the tan and My Theresa also has the tan.

8. Black definitely

9. I did - three - two from Neiman - both returned - leather issues

Tan from Nordstrom - returned - it was obviously a return - hair in dustbag and edging pulling apart from glazing

I am still convinced I should order this bag - there is a tan on Mytheresa but I am scared to order from there based on the reviews

I have two Marcie satchels - one in brown seed and one in anemone pink - I had a hobo long ago I returned - MISTAKE! So I feel this is an opportunity to replace but has Chloe quality declined?

Also considered Gucci Ophidia bag...
    Thoughts anyone?

10. I would go for the Grey one! the Details on the marcie bags are so lovely and you can see them so much better on every other colour than black!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice