Which colour leather? Please advise.....

hmmm - if you dont have a black then that might be the best option however you need to be confident enough that you will use it! Cannot wait to find out what you go for!!!

I agree with Hula- sounds like you really want brown!

Buy brown and save the black for a Christmas pressie!!!:tup::tup:

Hahaha!!! Good idea - get brown now & black later, then you have BOTH:roflmfao:

I would probably go for black because I have to wear black a lot for work, but I think the choc is very rich & so dark, it's lovely!! (No help really, sorry!) Good luck with the shopping & let us know the outcome!

I know this is too late because you are probably shopping as I type this but you'll know which colour to get when you get there and see them and if you are anything like lots of other ladies on this site ........ you will come home with something completely different anyway!

Hiya Cat!

LOL...Im also interested in a bayswater, but Im after an Oak printed one.
I think in your case you should probably go for a black. :yes:

Here's to our possible future bayswaters!:drinks:

I know this is too late because you are probably shopping as I type this but you'll know which colour to get when you get there and see them and if you are anything like lots of other ladies on this site ........ you will come home with something completely different anyway!

Your so right, all that fuss and I went for the Oak, so typical :graucho:

Hiya Cat!

LOL...Im also interested in a bayswater, but Im after an Oak printed one.
I think in your case you should probably go for a black. :yes:

Here's to our possible future bayswaters!:drinks:

Hiya,

I never knew so many chloe ladies were on the Mulberry forum too! Well I ended up getting the Oak, the black just wasn't for me. You HAVE to get one too now! Its the law :P I posted pics ina seperate thread, they might tempt you???:tup:

The oak is soooo lovely too though!! Oak and chocolate are def my favourite mulberry colours. It will be the most versatile as well, in my opinion, as you can wear it with practically every colour and it can be dressed up and down.

Great choice cat!