Which colour leather? Please advise.....

Cat_uk

O.G.
Apr 1, 2007
I'm going to look at (and hopefully bring home:yahoo:) a Bayswater tomorrow and I wondered what colour leather to get it in? I have a Oak Roxanne (and a Chloe in the same shade) so am going to go for chocolate or black. I currently don;t have any black bags and have 2 chocolate brown chloes. Should I go for Chocolate brown which is my fave but I have la couple of or do I go for black?

Please help, I'm having a panic and will be shopping alone tomorrow :sad:

My advice would be to go for black as you don't have a black bag & a Bayswater is a classic that will last you for years. My only concern is why you don't have a black bag - do you not like black or does it not fit with your wardrobe?
Or, just to throw a spanner in the works, how about a coloured Bays?

I wear lots of browns and dark greens but I do have a fair amount of black too. I just always go for Brown as I think it looks more interesting (and expensive, that could just be me?)

Oh decisions decisions......

Personally i love the chocolate colour. i wouldn't get a 'black' bag just to have one. It's obviously not a colour you reach for ( i'm the same!). get it in a colour you love and will use!

I'm a little bit like you with regards to black . I love brown , but I found that sometimes you do need a black bag . Took me a while as I have 6 bays , but in the end went for black poppy .

Personally i love the chocolate colour. i wouldn't get a 'black' bag just to have one. It's obviously not a colour you reach for ( i'm the same!). get it in a colour you love and will use!

:tup: Nothing more to add to that really, fabulous advice. You don't have a black bag for a reason, and obviously don't miss one so I'd go for Choc.

Thanks for all ur advice, I'm swinging backwards and forwards every few mins. Black, no brown, no black, no brown.

I'll have a look tomorrow and see what I can see. I love the idea of Vanilla but I'm not good enough to have a pale clour bag (it would be recked in a week I'm sure) and I jusst can't bring myself to spend lots of money on a bright coloured bag as it wouldn't go with everything like black or brown does.

This is gonna bug me all evening! Thanks again ladies!

Get one of each colour, put them side by side & you'll soon know which one 'speaks' to you! Have fun choosing and we look forward to seeing pics of your gorgeous new bag.