Which colour for my 2nd Birkin? Please help

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have been offered 2 colours Capucine in SHW and Orange in GHW both in 35cm. I already have one in Etoupe GHW...:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

20130615_173838.jpg

10155107_712250768825218_1405050161_n.jpg

2. Orange is a classic w GHW. But that Capucine looks gorgy. Sorry I can't be much help. I would personally go for the orange cause it has GHW, I'm a sucker for GHW.

3. Tough choice. I like both colors but I would go with the orange and GHW.

4. I pick capucine color

5. I luv capucine,but i prefer it with GHW.
    Sry, I'm not Helping.

6. Do you have a preference when it comes to HW?

I prefer capucine from the pics...it looks so vibrant. The orange B is classic so it'll be a tough choice.

G'luck and please do a reveal when you decide. :smile:

7. Capucine for me! And I love phw

8. Tough choice, I would be happy with either, but if I had to choose one, I would go with the orange, so classic.

9. Orange with ghw. It's such a beautiful combination.

10. I pick orange ghw among those 2
    As for capucine I prefer it in smaller size cause its a very pop n bright color

11. I'd go with orange ghw. Not a fan of capucine esp in phw & capucine is difficult to match imo.

12. i'd pick orange. its timeless.! i'm carrying mine to work today :smile:

13. tough choice, i am the same as babyboss, i prefer capucine, but with GHW...

do you have a HW preference??

14. + 1 !!!

15. Orange is more classic.