Which colour for CDC?

You should follow your gut feeling. Both are gorgeous, but I would go for white, because it is more neutral and could be combined with more outfits, but may you should take both. Sorry, I am a total enabler :graucho:.

What is the orange color called? In your pictures, to me, the orange looks very close to the Hermes signature color, so I would be sentimental and get the orange.

I like the orange but I tend to avoid anything that are white majority of the time (save for clothing) because if it gets stain you'll notice it very easily while colored one tends to hide most of the stains not noticeable to the naked eyes. Both are great but pick the one that tug you more then that's the one you want the most!

I like the orange but I tend to avoid anything that are white majority of the time (save for clothing) because if it gets stain you'll notice it very easily while colored one tends to hide most of the stains not noticeable to the naked eyes. Both are great but pick the one that tug you more then that's the one you want the most!

This is true too. I just had to replace my fav white jeans because of chocolate!