Which colour Arena Sandals should I buy?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey,

I am venturing out from my Valentino/louboutin collection to my first balenciaga purchase!

I need help deciding which colour arena sandal to buy?

Rose colour is great summery and playful, though I feel the black is more contemporary and sophisticated.

I wear a lot of subtle colours, blacks, creme, navy white etc and live a place where I will only see good enough weather to wear these a few months of the year.

Please vote!

Rose or black?

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458600907.260954.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458600922.176013.jpg

2. Buying both is not an option btw! If only lol

3. Pink one!

4. Thanks for the reply! I was just starting to go towards the black ones aswell! I'm still torn, black I think is classier. Decisions decisions...

5. The pink is lovely….but the black is classic and will go with everything. I have 2 pairs and love them both; black with SHW and black with GHW. Good luck deciding. :heart:

6. I didn't realise the black comes in two different hardware! Do you find you are able to match more with ghw or shw?

7. Also are they tts?

8. I bought the silver first because I have a black Town with SHW and wanted to match…but I actually wear more gold so when I saw the gold I had to have them too. It is weird also you will notice that the silver are $585 and the gold are $535.

9. I am sorry Nikki…I don't know what tts means?

10. I figured it out. I am a true 8 and have a narrow foot…but in these the 8 1/2 are perfect. I took a couple pics for you and truly they are not that different.

11. Silver

Attached Files:

12. and Gold

Attached Files:

13. Thank you so much for pics! They look amazing! I really want to try and find ones with shw as I think that will better match my wardrobe. They look like there is a small hint of gold or is this just the lighting on the first picture? on the website it says the studs are pale gold on the ones I was looking at with no option for dark gold or silver

14. You are welcome. :heart: They are more silver in person that in the photo. I purchased the silver at Nordstrom and the gold at Neiman Marcus, if that helps. :smile:

15. I have looked on Nordstrom but they only ship to the US. Other websites do not always specify if they are gold or silver studs :sad:

Are yours lambskin leather?