Which color?

mteat2987

Dec 22, 2013
Looking at these Reagan satchels but can't decide which color blue. There is cobalt and eclipse. What do you think? I wear all different colors and my I work in a school so my dress is business casual. IMG_1495477366.508124.jpg IMG_1495477380.984483.jpg

I LOVE the eclipse......more muted and not so bright, so more my style but you do you! Color is so personal so whichever one made you the most excited when you first saw it is the one you should go for.

So funny, I'm a teacher and I was also debating between these two colors! I'd only seen eclipse online and it's VERY hard to see the color in stock photos. I ended up getting a great deal on a pre-loved cobalt on eBay and I love it. The color goes with everything and is so beautiful! I wouldn't mind having eclipse too; they seem different enough to own both. What color IS eclipse? Is it more of a navy? Also, what store did you take these pics? I'd love to know who had both those colors!

In the meantime..here is my bag in cobalt. Good luck with your choice [emoji3]IMG_1495597963.008480.jpg

So funny, I'm a teacher and I was also debating between these two colors! I'd only seen eclipse online and it's VERY hard to see the color in stock photos. I ended up getting a great deal on a pre-loved cobalt on eBay and I love it. The color goes with everything and is so beautiful! I wouldn't mind having eclipse too; they seem different enough to own both. What color IS eclipse? Is it more of a navy? Also, what store did you take these pics? I'd love to know who had both those colors!

In the meantime..here is my bag in cobalt. Good luck with your choice [emoji3]View attachment 3708283

I ended up picking the cobalt! We are bag twins [emoji4]. The eclipse is more navy, but it has a slight purple tinge to it. I took these pictures at a Saks off the Fifth in the Dallas, TX area.

I LOVE the eclipse......more muted and not so bright, so more my style but you do you! Color is so personal so whichever one made you the most excited when you first saw it is the one you should go for.

I kept thinking how the eclipse would be more versatile, but didn't make me smile as much as the cobalt [emoji5]

I ended up picking the cobalt! We are bag twins [emoji4]. The eclipse is more navy, but it has a slight purple tinge to it. I took these pictures at a Saks off the Fifth in the Dallas, TX area.

I kept thinking how the eclipse would be more versatile, but didn't make me smile as much as the cobalt [emoji5]

Yay!!!! That's exactly why I love cobalt; it makes me smile [emoji5]. Oh, I live in Frisco! Was it the one on Park Lane?

Reactions: mteat2987