Which color?

swags

O.G.
Nov 23, 2008
I know its what I like best but I really am undecided over these 2. On one hand I love the mushroom shade, its different from anything I've ever had and the contrast is striking. On the other hand I really love black bags and feel you can't ever go wrong with one. Also is the hardware on this one as gold as it appears? Thanks!

Attachments

• dooney hobo 1.jpg
    dooney hobo 1.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 173
  • dooney hobo black.jpg
    dooney hobo black.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 174
They are both so pretty that you can't go wrong with either. But, based on you saying the mushroom is different from what you've had, I would go with the mushroom. And the contrast is striking! Good luck deciding and please post pictures when you get it!!

I agree with you about not going wrong with a black bag, but this bag has a profile and features that I find are lost in all the black. The taupe shows off the bag's personality better.

I too like black handbags.... but in this case I would go with the mushroom, if you like that color. The reason is that you can always find another black handbag, but the mushroom is striking and different, also neutral. And with the black trim, you can coordinate the mushroom back to black easily. By buying the mushroom you are building a handbag wardrobe.

They are both so pretty that you can't go wrong with either. But, based on you saying the mushroom is different from what you've had, I would go with the mushroom. And the contrast is striking! Good luck deciding and please post pictures when you get it!!

I agree with T on this one.

and adore black bags also.

I too like black handbags.... but in this case I would go with the mushroom, if you like that color. The reason is that you can always find another black handbag, but the mushroom is striking and different, also neutral. And with the black trim, you can coordinate the mushroom back to black easily. By buying the mushroom you are building a handbag wardrobe.

^^ This. :yes:

Thumbs up on this LJ.

Mushroom! It has some black on it so it can still match with other pieces in your closet. The Black accents on it just stand out in a good way! On the black/black the tassles seem to blend in too much