Which color?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Should I go chocolate or khaki signature? I bought the chocolate with mahogany and the khaki with tobacco, but have to decide on ONE. :cursing: Which one to choose? I have to decide by Monday. Thanks everyone for the help! Mokey

new pics 10-26-06 022 khaki.JPG new pics 11-07-06 007.jpg
  2. I like the chocolate/mahogany but I think they are both beautiful.

3. I like khaki - good all year round.

4. I am a khaki girl, but I really like the look of the chocolate signature more. However, I think either will be a great neutral!

5. If i were you i'd stick with the khaki :yes:
    But if you already have a coach bag in khaki then stick with the chocolate.

6. khaki!

7. Well, I had a khaki bag, but sold it earlier this year. I have never had anything in the chocolate. I have had these bags for close to a month and love both, but since I got the Legacy I can only keep one. I really like the khaki because I am normally a khaki girl, but I see it a lot so that is where the chocolate is nice because it isn't so common. BUT, the khaki IS a year round bag while the chocolate it just fallish......I could make a case for either! Keep the opinions coming girlies, I need all the help I can get! By the way I asked hubby and the kiddos which one and they are split too! Thanks again, Mokey

8. I like the khaki... personally :o)

9. Second one!

10. loving the khaki

11. chocolate!

12. I LOVE the chocolate one!

13. normally, i would say khaki...but i'm not feeling it on this one.
    but the chocolate one is totally tdf.

14. I like the chocolate!

15. I am normally a khaki person, too, but I like the chocolate in this one better.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice