Which color would you pick for evelyne

GimmieHermes

Sharing my love for beautiful things
Oct 16, 2013
Both are gorgeous! this is a toughie .. I myself struggle with this sam color dilemma. In the end I picked etoupe because I like that it's a bit warmer than etain.

But if an etain bag was offered to me I wouldn't turn it down either 😄

LadyCupid

O.G.
Nov 28, 2009
Both are classic. Is etain in Epsom and etoupe in Clemence? Maybe choose based on which leather you prefer otherwise I would go for either one as both of them are pretty classic neutral color and you can't go wrong with these. If I have to really pick one, I am leaning more towards etoupe just because I like the color more and also for the contrast stitching.

takeoutbox

Dec 21, 2006
It's a tough decision! Both are gorgeous, and you can't go wrong with either. I found this thread about Etain vs. Etoupe. I hope it will help: http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes/etoupe-vs-etain-767205.html

Thanks so much for posting the link i went through it all and still cant decided. Lol.

Thanks to everyone for giving your input. Appreciate it. Now im kicking nyself for not buying one when i was in paris a month ago would have saved $1000!!

bbbarbbb

O.G.
Feb 28, 2009
Etain might be a tad bit more carefree, but both colors are beautiful. I LOVE my black Evie so much that I'd like it in several more colors. It is such a comfortable and easy bag.

You will really enjoy the Evelyne! Keep us posted on your choice :smile: