which color trigger?

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. ok this forum isn't good for me either, but since i just got a job and heard about the bloomies F&F event i figured i deserved to splurge a little.

i meandered down to soho and pre-saled the champagne botkier satchel (as well as a cute pair of pink flats!) but i also saw the hazelnut one and now im thinking i like that one too... i really wanted a pretty summery bag, but do you think the hazelnut will have a longer play time?

http://www.botkier.com/east-west-satchel.html

comments?

2. I have the Trigger in Hazelnut and Black. I decided to go with the hazelnut because it is a good neutral colour that really goes with everything. I also think that it's a colour you will be able to carry for a long time. I've had a lot of use from mine and really, really love the design. It is such a great everyday bag.

3. I like the hazelnut color. Let us know what you decide.

4. I like the Champagne for this bag. You don't see the bag everywhere, and it is a more distinctive color. I agree that the hazelnut would go with everything, though, so I suppose it depends on what your plans for the bag are.

5. i love the metallic champagne too!

6. Definitely the champagne! What a pretty bag!

7. Ocean is beautiful.

8. thanks!! i'm so indecisive...and my bf is totally against me spending a paycheck that i dont have yet. arghhhh!!

9. Another vote for metallic champagne. Cute bag, I remember them being a little heavy for me though.

Oh budgeting is the worst! I just don't tell my boyfriend how much my more expensive purchases are - I'm like you don't want to know...

10. ooooh...the champagne color is pretty!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice