• Brown

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Tan

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters

Mentha

O.G.
Nov 10, 2008
Looking for a basic no frills brown leather tote with a zip and found a good deal on this Fossil tote,
Which color though, Tan or Brown, which is more versatile for daily casual use

Brown
3874116-p-MULTIVIEW.jpg
Tan
3874119-p-MULTIVIEW.jpg

I would say it depends on where you live. If you live in the south, like in a sunny place go for the lighter one, if colder place go for darker one.
Eg, if I was in CA I'd get Tan, but Brown if MA.

Thanks all for the replies. I ended up getting the brown as I was unsure whether the Tan was too light as I was buying it online. I got a black Lucky brand one too on a great sale. I use totes lot to haul stuff at work and otherwise, so hope to put them to good use.

Attachments

• 20170405_150409-1.jpg
    20170405_150409-1.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 78
  • 20170405_150641-1.jpg
    20170405_150641-1.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 81
Thanks all for the replies. I ended up getting the brown as I was unsure whether the Tan was too light as I was buying it online. I got a black Lucky brand one too on a great sale. I use totes lot to haul stuff at work and otherwise, so hope to put them to good use.

Congratulations!

Their brown is what I'd call dark tan anyway, it's a really great and practical colour. Simple totes are perfect for most things and so useful, can't go wrong.

Congratulations!

Their brown is what I'd call dark tan anyway, it's a really great and practical colour. Simple totes are perfect for most things and so useful, can't go wrong.
Thanks, yes, totes in basic colors are very versatile, I am in academia so totes are the most useful for me and transition best. I have a few high end bags but can't bring myself to spend 1000$+ for simple leather totes which will get thrown around.