• Brown

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Tan

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters

Mentha

O.G.
Nov 10, 2008
Looking for a basic no frills brown leather tote with a zip and found a good deal on this Fossil tote,
Which color though, Tan or Brown, which is more versatile for daily casual use

Brown
3874116-p-MULTIVIEW.jpg
Tan
3874119-p-MULTIVIEW.jpg

vdka

Apr 2, 2017
I would say it depends on where you live. If you live in the south, like in a sunny place go for the lighter one, if colder place go for darker one.
Eg, if I was in CA I'd get Tan, but Brown if MA.

iamleiya

Mar 20, 2012
Canada
I say go for the brown, I had a tan bag like that before and the dirt can be easily seen if your not careful.

papertiger

MOD
Authenticator
O.G.
May 23, 2009
G-orgeous H-eaven
Thanks all for the replies. I ended up getting the brown as I was unsure whether the Tan was too light as I was buying it online. I got a black Lucky brand one too on a great sale. I use totes lot to haul stuff at work and otherwise, so hope to put them to good use.
Congratulations!

Their brown is what I'd call dark tan anyway, it's a really great and practical colour. Simple totes are perfect for most things and so useful, can't go wrong.

Mentha

O.G.
Nov 10, 2008
Congratulations!

Their brown is what I'd call dark tan anyway, it's a really great and practical colour. Simple totes are perfect for most things and so useful, can't go wrong.
Thanks, yes, totes in basic colors are very versatile, I am in academia so totes are the most useful for me and transition best. I have a few high end bags but can't bring myself to spend 1000$+ for simple leather totes which will get thrown around.