Which goes best with violet

• violet with a pink

• violet with a grey

• violet with a purple

Results are only viewable after voting.

blusilv

All Things H...
Jan 8, 2010
If you had the chance to place a special order for a violet birkin 30 in chevre mysore, what color would you choose for the interior and stitching? Rose tyrien, gris tourterelle, raisin... which color family would match best with violet?

Can't wait to hear all your thoughts! :flowers:

I vote for violet with pink. Initially I wanted to choose violet with purple but I think the colors won't pop if they are from the same family.

So, violet with bright pink will look gorgy!

I went for grey because I love this combo and I feel it's very unique and gives you the right amount of intensity with restraint , than there's violet with raisin if you want a more subtle color change then I guess this is for you ???? Not sure really but violet and grey for me .best as always !!!!

I actually kindda like violet with vert anis! I have a RS exterior, with violet interior. But if I were to do a violet exterior, I would love a vert anis interior. More unique and fun!

I agree - violet with vert anis looks fabulous! All of my SLG are in those colors, and they look wonderful together. Bonus - vert anis often has an etoupe/purple-ish contrast stitching.

I vote for violet with pink. Initially I wanted to choose violet with purple but I think the colors won't pop if they are from the same family.

So, violet with bright pink will look gorgy!

Yes initially I was thinking of violet with a purple as well but pink will definitely pop more! Even between the pinks, I'm wondering if a brighter pink like RT will be nicer or perhaps something softer like the baby pink. Hmmm.

I went for grey because I love this combo and I feel it's very unique and gives you the right amount of intensity with restraint , than there's violet with raisin if you want a more subtle color change then I guess this is for you ???? Not sure really but violet and grey for me .best as always !!!!

Violet and grey would be lovely! I was quite surprised had thought more people would prefer violet with a pink, but it seems that violet and grey is leading in the polls!

violet with pelouse or vert anis. fun chic but not cutesy............

I actually kindda like violet with vert anis! I have a RS exterior, with violet interior. But if I were to do a violet exterior, I would love a vert anis interior. More unique and fun!

I agree - violet with vert anis looks fabulous! All of my SLG are in those colors, and they look wonderful together. Bonus - vert anis often has an etoupe/purple-ish contrast stitching.

Ooooooo anything with vert anis violet with vert anis would be the definition of the perfect Hermes bag!!!!!

Vert anis was not actually offered as a choice for SO this season to me, so I guess this option is out.. vert anis is so beautiful though!!

Violet is beautiful with lilas or mauve interior.

Yes!!! My first choice was initially violet with lilas, am a HUGE fan of lilas but unfortunately this color is not available this season too!! :sad:

I would go for violet with baby pink!!! That's me with my favourite colours together!
Can I ask you if violet is available for SO this season?? What colour purple is available if u know? I love to get cyclamen, but seem very low chance, so wondering if violet chevre is available!! Thanks a lot!!!

Check out Mia's "Paris 'H'eavenly Blessings! 130+ Silk Galore, 4 SOs etc! (1000+ pix w/ modeling)"
She has several SOs with beautiful color combos. One is Iris with vert anis inside. TGF!!! The pink soundslovely too.

From the options above, I've voted Violet with Grey. I personally love Violet with Orange though. However, I'd prefer Orange with the Violet lining for my SO chevre birkin. But Violet with Grey would be absolutely gorgeous!!

I would probably choose violet with pistache....I have carmens in these colors and I love how they look together. Good luck deciding!

Here's a pic showing them carmens together on my keyring:

Attachments

• IMG_0179.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 161
Last edited:
Thanks thanks good life! LOL! :blush:

Actually, bluesilv, if Vert Anis is not offered this season for SO, what about violet with griolet? Griolet is a gray with purple/mauve undertone and will compliment the Violet very well. Another option is Violet with Soleil if you want to have a totally eye-catching combo..another TDF combo! :graucho:

Check out Mia's "Paris 'H'eavenly Blessings! 130+ Silk Galore, 4 SOs etc! (1000+ pix w/ modeling)"
She has several SOs with beautiful color combos. One is Iris with vert anis inside. TGF!!! The pink soundslovely too.