which color should I pick?

I love my Ink City! It is such an amazing bag! I wear it with everything from jeans, suits, black, brown, it's such a versatile rich color!

Balenciaga NY has some left (Joseph is amazing there), and I know Lisa at NM (248) 635-8442 can get you one as well. Let us know if you go for it! You will love it!

jag said:
Balenciaga NY has some left (Joseph is amazing there), and I know Lisa at NM (248) 635-8442 can get you one as well. Let us know if you go for it! You will love it!

Yay ink! :nuts: :love: I love the leather on mine, and I would never let it go. I wear it with anything and everything. In fact I love it so much that I just got a coin purse in ink to go with my ink city lol. If you're concerned at all, call Joseph at BalNY like jag suggested, and asked him to pick you one up that's not too distressed. But if you prefer a more lenient return policy, try NM :amuse: You will love your ink!

Sooooo.......... What did we decide? You were asking about the leather. I have 2 bbags in the older leather, and of course my ink. Im telling you the leather is just beautiful on the ink. Love it just as much as my older Bbags.

Another vote for Ink! :nuts: :biggrin:

And as jag and hatikuh suggest, if you decide to order from the Bal NY store, please request Joseph. He picks out amazing bags. The leather on mine was not too distressed or veiny and very soft. :love: :love: