Which color should I pick for this Gucci Ophidia?

Which color should I go for?

• Black

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • White

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • Navy

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Flora Canvas

Votes: 23 62.2%

• Total voters

Anesthestia

Nov 7, 2017
I'm having difficulties picking :sad: I've heard that with the canvas, this bag is prone to cracking at the edges, but I think the flora is so pretty. I don't own any Gucci canvas and don't know if it's similar to LV canvas in that it's water repellent.

I don't have any bags similar to this at all and I wear quite plain clothes + lots of black, so all of these would be easy to match. The white is so pretty imo but I don't have any white bags over 1k and am not sure how this Gucci leather wears. LOVE all of these colors honestly,
10684470_fpx.tif

10616578_fpx.tif

10616584_fpx.tif

10685579_fpx.tif

I'm having difficulties picking :sad: I've heard that with the canvas, this bag is prone to cracking at the edges, but I think the flora is so pretty. I don't own any Gucci canvas and don't know if it's similar to LV canvas in that it's water repellent.

I don't have any bags similar to this at all and I wear quite plain clothes + lots of black, so all of these would be easy to match. The white is so pretty imo but I don't have any white bags over 1k and am not sure how this Gucci leather wears. LOVE all of these colors honestly,
10684470_fpx.tif

10616578_fpx.tif

10616584_fpx.tif

10685579_fpx.tif
The black or the flower. The flower is very beautiful.

I’ve been thinking of buying the white one. The floral is beautiful as well. I don’t own any Gucci canvas so I can’t give any thoughts to it’s wear. I’ll be interested to see what you decide!

I’ve been thinking of buying the white one. The floral is beautiful as well. I don’t own any Gucci canvas so I can’t give any thoughts to it’s wear. I’ll be interested to see what you decide!
Will update! I'm so torn :shocked: love canvas, love leather.

My preferences in this order:
1) White (great summer bag)
2) Floral (fun)
3) Navy (great for all seasons)
4) Black (a bit outdated imo)
Thanks for sharing that! I didn't know black could be thought of as 'outdated', I assumed that was the least outdated

Thanks for sharing that! I didn't know black could be thought of as 'outdated', I assumed that was the least outdated
It probably reminds me of other Gucci bags I had in the past, and I find it a little boring. It is just my opinion, and you can't go wrong with any of your choices. Here is another Ophidia; it has a vintage look, but it is also cute. Good luck with your choice.

Attachments

• Ophidia.png
    Ophidia.png
    168.2 KB · Views: 85
It probably reminds me of other Gucci bags I had in the past, and I find it a little boring. It is just my opinion, and you can't go wrong with any of your choices. Here is another Ophidia; it has a vintage look, but it is also cute. Good luck with your choice.
That combination you posted is probably the most popular one, but for some reason, it just isn't for me!
Thanks for sharing your input.

Reactions: Anesthestia

10684470_fpx.tif

10616578_fpx.tif

10616584_fpx.tif

10685579_fpx.tif
If you like the floral, i think you would end up being bored or disappointed getting the black one. I think get Floral or the White.

Reactions: VodooDoll