Which Color Should I Choose?

Which Vernis Brea MM color should I choose?

• Blanc Corail

• Armarante

• Rouge Fauviste

• Terre D'ombre

Results are only viewable after voting.

hunniesochic

Dream.A.Little.Dream
May 22, 2010
My SO is giving me a Vernis Brea MM for Mother's Day! Just 3 weeks ago he got me a Chanel maxi so I didn't expect a Mother's Day gift. This is such a nice surprise!!! :biggrin:

My dilemma is...choosing the color! I love all those Vernis colors. I have purses in variety of colors and style, it's just that I don't have purses in Vernis yet.

Which colors would you recommend and will my jeans color transfer to the lighter color Vernis?

TiA and Happy Mother's Day!

Your SO is so sweet!
I voted rouge fauviste; it is a gorgeous, juicy colour. Here are my choices:
1. rouge fauviste
2. amarante (I love it, but it gets dirty with finger prints; however, it is easy to match with many colours).
3. terre d'ombre
4. blanc corail (it is gorgeous, but you should be aware of the colour transfer issue).

Good luck deciding! :biggrin:

Since this is your first vernis I definitely think amarante is best - it's versatile and classy! Not keen about darkening vachetta with light coloured vernis, though on its own, blanc corail is a beautiful colour.

Amarante - it is a neutral colour, so it is easier to march with a variety of clothes. Also when the vachetta patinas the amarante colour will still look good!