Which color should I choose in these MJ boots?

Which color should I choose?

• GREY GREY GREY! It's what you desired most, so this is it!

• Be smart, go with Black. It's just as pretty and won't get dirty as easy.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I say go with what you love! I've had luck with waterproofing spray on Uggs as well, so I'd go that route and spend your money on something that makes your heart beat faster:smile:

Thanks girls!

I now have another problem… I usually wear a 38 in all my shoes, just with MBMJ I have to go half a size up (I only own MBMJ pumps and sandals, no boots).

Shopbop has run out of 38.5, and customer service told me they won't get restocked. As I live in Germany, that's my only chance of getting those boots…

Do I take a risk and order the 38? The website does state these boots run TTS.
Or do I order a 39, just in case?

What to do, what to do!
Now I know what I want, it couldn't happen any quicker! :wacko:

Hmmm, that's a hard one. I would say size down in a pump, but since you already know your size in pumps I'm not sure what to tell you. I suppose you could go up and put an insole in.

Oh, and I'm not sure if it helps at all since I don't have any MbMJ boots, but all the collection boots I have(or have tried on have run at least 1/2 to 1 whole size big.

I just put the 38 (my real size) in my shopping back and am afraid of hitting "place order"!
I just don't know if I'd be happy with a whole size bigger… Or if this actually does run TTS.

Spacey, your MJ boots run big? So you have to take a size down from your usual size?
Confusion!:thinking:

Yeah, I usually wear a or a 39.5 in MJ flats. The flat boots I have I went down to a 39, and the high heeled boots I bought from this fall are 38.5. Last year I was going to get another pair with heels and had to go down to a 38.5 as well. The leather they use for many of the boots is just very soft. This may all be due to my wide-ish feet but I'm not sure. I think when there are no seems across the ball of the foot there is tendency for the leather to give more and so you have more leeway. I personally like to size down with pumps so my feet don't move around in there. KWIM?

Ok, I went with my real size now. It just seems the best choice right now…
Now fingers crossed it fits!
I have to pay customs and everything, so returning them would be a big hassle.

Thanks again!

congrats -- fingers crossed they fit!
I was actually going to say size UP instead of down -- if they're big, you could always wear a pair of sox with them and who would know (thats one of the nice things about boots -- if they're too big you can make the fit tighter by adding sox!!)

altho I did try on a pair of this season's MbyMJ booties and had to size down - they ran REALLY big, and these are a similar style

can't wait to see them -- congrats again!

see, Iluv, that's the same thing my fiance said (the socks). But then, a friend of mine who has MBMJ boots said they run TTS, and spacey said she had to size down. I was too confused. So I said to myself, it's the easiest to go with my regular size. Let's hope it was a good decision!