Which color Sadie should I keep?!?!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which Color?

1. Scarlet

2. Love Red

3. Black

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. #1 Feb 27, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2014
    I have three colors. Scarlet, saffiano black, and saffiano love red.

I found the scarlet one at the outlet for 50% and 10% and the black/love red with the 30% PCE.

So the scarlet is cheaper but I feel like the saffiano is much more expensive looking. Will it be worth more thr price because saffiano is more durable? I only want to keep one and I'm not sure which.

I think the colors are good because the scarlet is a rich pop of red to an outfit. But the love red is feminine and soft. Black is always good because it matches everything.

Any suggestions?

Attached Files:

2. Here is a better picture with light.

Attached Files:

3. All of them! They're all super pretty :biggrin:

4. Love red!

5. I can see your dilemma.. they're all so pretty!

6. I like Scarlett and the Love Red is nice too.

7. I voted Love Red because she seems so bright and cheerful! Bottom line, though, is which one makes your heart sing? :smile:

8. Keep scarlet. Gorgeous!!

9. Like the scarlet. Can be worn year round and gives a pop of color.

10. Scarlett. IMO it's the most gorgeous red Coach has released in eons. Year round and just sooo classy.

11. That is true. I can imagine the scarlet to be year round. The love red is more spring and summer.

12. Love them all but left and right...works with a lot of outfits.

13. Scarlet.

14. That's a tough one! They're all gorgeous. Do you need a black bag? If it were me, I'd keep 2! The black & one other colored one... Love red.

15. Scarlet or black.