Which color Sabrina is more versatile? Black or Brown?

I tried both bags today, but due to the color of the outfit I was wearing today, the brown bag matched so much better. But beside that, which color do you think is easier to match or looks better? The Sabrina is going to be my winter bag. Thanks.

thats a hard one I usually get one of each I got the leather carly and the black leather carly just for this reason.. I think i would get the most use out of the black.. which size did you like best. Im waitng to get a friends 30% off before I go.

thats a hard one I usually get one of each I got the leather carly and the black leather carly just for this reason.. I think i would get the most use out of the black.. which size did you like best. Im waitng to get a friends 30% off before I go.

I will be getting the large size. I can't possibly afford both bags. Do you know how to get a 30% coupon? It would be really helpful :smile: Thanks.

I always like to carry my black bags during winter, but it really depends on what type of shoes and coats you wear during winter. For me, it's primarily black boots and a dark grey coat, so a black bag makes sense.

Do you own any other hand bags in the black or brown colors already? If so, that might factor into your decision. Also, are you considering a patent leather vs regular leather Sabrina. Patent leather is being heavily touted this season and it's a good all weather alternative that can carry you through multiple seasons. I like a pop of color with my outfits during the Fall/Winter months, so I usually like carrying a colored bag to stand out against my usual black/white/grey outfits.

If I was a matchy clothes and purse type of person, black wins hands down because I associate brown with more warm tones, whereas black can go with practically anything.