Which color, pink or black

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey guys,
    For my 25th Birthday I'm going to purchase a balenciaga classic city, but now I can't choose between two colors.

black or pink
    Thank you!!

source pictures Balenciaga.com

Attached Files:

2. I would say black, because I worry about color transfer too much on the lighter bags! Happy early birthday!

3. I vote pink because I love Balenciagas colors. You can get a black bag from anywhere but the hues you can get from Balenciaga are harder to find anywhere else.

4. Thats a tough one.....im no help, black is classic, but pink is a great color for spring...

5. I would get the pink if:

1. It wasn't my first Bal bag.
    2. Or if I knew I'd only use it occasionally.

Otherwise, Black is just more practical.

6. I vote for black. You can wear black with pretty much anything, whereas the pink is a little tougher to work with. I also say that because I am not particularly careful with bags and I would worry about the pink being so light I may get it dirty or end up with color transfer.

Whichever one you choose, happy birthday!

7. PINK!!! soooooo beautiful! Fresh and spring like:smile:

8. I've been having the same problem! I really love the light blue, but am extremely concerned with color transfer. I have a lagon velo, and even that got some transfer. So, I'm going to say the black!

9. Black :Partyhat:

10. black

11. 100% Pink!!!

12. This ^.
    Unless pink is calling you so strongly you can't resist, I would go for black (or any dark color) as a first B Bag. GL!

13. Black. :smile: I'm one to talk though, as I still do not own a black Bal... but a lot of my other bags (non-Bal) are black, and I go Bal for the colors. Given your two options though, the pink is super light, and I would worry about color transfer.

Either one would make a great bag. Good luck, and advanced happy birthday!

14. Thank you guys for all the early birthday wishes:smile:

I'm gonna go for black color, but I will also see the pink one in person, so I may change my mind hahaha

15. *~*I vote for Black, and Happy Birthday!!*~*