which color, pink or black?

popgirll

Mar 22, 2008
hello everyone!
i've always been wanting to have a bbag since like 2004
but i never had a chance to buy one.
i'm also a fan of marc jacobs so..........
i decided to turn back to bbags:heart:

well now here's a dilemma.
i AM going to get a city but which color?
bubblegum pink or black?
black is very simple and i could match with any clothes.
but i think i need something bright
so i'm thinking of pink which is my fav color:biggrin:
it's bright and cute!
but, hmm.. i'm afraid i might get tired of the color cuz it's not quite a common color:P but i really like pink!

so, please help me!!
which color would YOU get if you were in my situation??

Last edited:
Reactions: Namwan-
I am a HUGE fan of Pink & Bubblegum 08 City was my first bag. It was a GORGEOUS POP of Pink & my City has silky soft leather. BUT it is not an everyday bag. In fact, I get so paranoid everytime I carry it. So much so, it was left sitting in my wardrobe. After half a year or so, I sold it off. I found my POP of colours in other mid-toned shades. I still do not own a Black Bbag today. If you want your bag to be pristinely clean at all times & it hurts to have darkened handles & edges, then go for other darker shade bags.

Reactions: Namwan-
Look in your closet. If what you like to wear will work with pink (even stretching...) then go for the pink. It sounds like you will not be happy until you have it. :cloud9:

You can always get a black one later.:yes:

Personally I love pink very much too, I love the bubblegum city but IMO for a first bbag I would go for a darker colour (if you are looking for an everyday bag which is also good for all year round) :balloon:
I would also consider about the weather in where I live cuz if its always raining or snowing in the winter than i would definitely go for the black city.

Well, as other tpers said, you could always get a black city any time.
But if I were you i'd get the bubblegum city (I wouldnt be satisfied until I got what I really wanted :P)

Are you a gal that looks fabulous in her clothes wearing the color Pink?? Because IMHO not everybody does (I know I don't?). If so? There would be no hesitation (for me) buying that color seque in a purse.

Good luck!