which color/pattern?

Jan 26, 2010
Hey!! So i've been wanting an LV wallet for some time now. And I think i'm leaning toward the emilie..but another debacle that I have is which color to choose. Hmm..seems like many people have the red one but I was sorta leaning toward the blue one. Which one is your fave?

Also, I wanted to get a key pouch..but i dont know which one to get, the mono, azur, or ebene.

I agree, go with red. I have the josephine in blue and I regret not getting it in red. I like the mono key pouch b/c it matches my wallet. good luck deciding!

red! however it is best to look at them in person and see which one you prefer...

and i would choose the mono key pouch.....the vernis one is so pretty though!

thanks everyone! I love all the colors! i didnt get to see them in store since they're all sold out so im on the waitlist for a blue one. I wanted to see all of them but i didnt want to waitlist for all 3 of them. I hope when they do have the wallet, they have all the colors for me to see.

hmm..and for the key pouch, im leaning toward the mono..i just know i'll be upset when the azur gets dirty even though thats the one i wanted.

Now, you should get the vernis key pouch in pomme. It's slightly larger than the regular canvas key pouches, and also has an exterior slot pocket (I use that little slot all the time).

Hmmm maybe i'll consider it. i might wait and get it in feb though since i just bought a wallet and it all seems to be sold out. i love the pomme color! you have the vernis in pomme?

Hmmm maybe i'll consider it. i might wait and get it in feb though since i just bought a wallet and it all seems to be sold out. i love the pomme color! you have the vernis in pomme?

My vernis key pouch is amarante, which I love, but since you bought the red Emilie, a red key pouch would be a nice complement to the Emilie. I also have the Sarah wallet in rouge fauviste and have realized that pretty much all of the vernis colors are quite elegant and work well together.